The American Paint Horse Association credit card
This American Paint Horse Association credit card is very good. It is one of cards available from UMB and is intended for anyone who is interested in tossing a small amount of card expenses as a small percentage of APHA card spending. Though the APR for the card are low but there is certainly no benefit that comes with this card.
Features of American Paint Horse Association credit card
- The rewards from a percentage of all purchases goes towards funding for the American Paint Horse Association.
- The Annual Fee is $0,
- Cash Advance APR is 24.99% APR
- The Cash Advance Fee 3% of the advance with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum,
- Late Payment Fee Up to $35. Purchases APR 13.99% to 17.99%
Be at least 18 years old or more,
Have a valid social security number,
Have a valid US address.
How to Apply for American Paint Horse Association credit card
- Go to Card’s website, where you notice the overview of the card. which is a tab page that describes in detail the financial structures it plays. To access the application, select the Apply Now tab at the bottom right of the page.
Step 1 – Enter your personal information here appropriately
- Step 2 – Enter the needed financial information here; including your
- Step 4 – Before submitting your application, read the Terms of Service.
How to Login
The first step is to navigate to the UMB home page and find the Connect tab.
Then enter your user ID in the appropriate field and click the Next blue button. You will be asked for a password before you can access your online account. If you forgot your login information, click on the forgotten user ID? and you will be redirected to the search page.
To get your login information, you must first select the account type and, before clicking on the Check account link, enter your card number, the last five social security numbers, the month / year of card validity and the postal code.
Activation of American Paint Horse Association credit card
To activate your American Paint Horse Association credit card and use it for purchase, you must first activate it by phone or online. To make a phone call, call the number 1 800-860-4862, and UMB Customer Service will do it for you. To do this online, click the “Enabling Secure” link above, then click on Sign up online on the page corresponding to.
You will be prompted to select the account type and before you click on the Confirm account, enter the card number, the last five digits of the social security number, month / year card validity and ZIP extract. The following pages allow you to create an online ID by viewing information and creating a security profile before activating the card. However, after finishing, the American Paint Horse Association will be ready to use.