Applied Bank Secured Visa Card
Applied Bank Secured Visa Card is issued by Applied Bank. This is a card that applies to all three major credit reporting agencies. The card is a safe card intended for people who have a bad credit score but want a credit card and have no options and want to rebuild their credit.
The Applied Bank Secured Visa Card can be used at all favorite locations, including supermarkets, petrol stations, discount stores, ATMs and internet. You can access your online account anywhere via your mobile device.
This card provides a simple, fast and secure way to pay for your credit card account, check your balance, monitor the availability of credit and much more.
The card is designed with chip technology and offers more security and protection when shopping at chip terminals.
Applied Bank Secured Visa Card features /Rewards
- It charges a low-interest rate
- There are No setup costs
- It does not require a credit check
- There are no criminal interest rates
- People with bad credit (less than 620) may be eligible for this card.
- Enable your card for a refundable deposit of at least $200 up to $ 1,000. You can increase your credit to $ 5,000 by adding additional deposits at any time after the application is approved.
- The yearly fee is only $50 per year, then $95 per month ( $119.40 per year)
- The credit limit is $100
- The cost for the upgrade is $100
- Late Payment fees are set from 32 to $35
- Return costs is $30
- Unconditional inspection costs is $ 30
How to Apply
To request a card and get approval, the applicant must do the following:
- Go to the application page of the secure banking application
- Provide the following details when opening the website; First name, middle initial. Last name, Suffix, Home address * (mailboxes), Address 2, City, State, Postal code, E-mail address, Home telephone, Mobile phone
- Answer the question “Do You have an active credit/debit card / pre-paid card
Login to the secure Visa Applied Bank card
- Go to www.appliedbank.com/customer-login.html
- When your website opens, select your account
- Then enter the user ID
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link to open.
How to obtain the username / password from the Visa Applied Bank Card
- Select https://onlineaccountservices.appliedbank.com/resetPassword.do
- Enter your social security number, credit card number and date of birth
- Then create a new password
- Then confirm the new password
- Tap the “Send” button
How to make bank payments in a secured Visa bank
On the Web
- Make a payment by sending the following form with the following information;
- Enter the account number, social security number, date of birth, mobile phone, e-mail address, confirmation by e-mail
- Tap the send link to send the payment.
- If you are already an online member of the account services
- Connect to your account
- Enter the username and password
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link to pay bills.
You can also make bill payments via the following;
- Payments by telephone
- MoneyGram ExpressPayments
- Western Union Quick Collect
Customer service number for Secured Bank Visa card
Call (800) 947-1090 for access to the agent for customer relations