Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card
Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card is a card issued by Bank of American in collaboration with Auburn University American Cash Rewards Credit Card for Graduates, students, teachers and all others associated with Auburn University.
This credit card comes with rewards and opportunities for a decent yearly interest.
Features of Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card
- The cardholder will receive $ 100 for spending at least $ 500 in the first 90 days of opening the account.
- The annual fee is $ 0.
- Cash Advance APR varies from 16.49% to 25.49%, depending on your credit score.
- The fee for a cash advance is 10 or 3% (whichever is higher) for 10 or 5% cash or cash checks (whichever is higher) for all other cash advances.
- The fees for late payment is up to $ 38.
- APR on Purchase range from 13.49% to 23.49%, depending on your creditworthiness (APR can be changed).
- The cardholder receives 3% cash back from purchases done on gas
- 2% cash back in supermarkets and wholesalers,
- 1% cash back on other orders.
How to Apply to Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card
Criteria for Using a Credit Card
- The client must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- The client must have a valid SSN.
- The client must have a valid US mailing address.
- To begin first, go to the card home page. Click on the Apply Now link to get started.
- Specify how you learned the card and if you prefer MasterCard or Visa. Choose the option and click on Send.
- Provide the required personal information in the box: name and surname, telephone number, full address.
- Use the drop-down menu to specify your country’s residence and select Yes if you want the statement to be sent to another address. In addition, enter your housing status and the monthly cost of housing.
- For security reasons, please indicate the social security number, date of birth, mother’s surname, nationality, and nationality.
- Choose your working status from the drop-down menu and enter all the necessary information.
- You can consolidate your previous balances into one account by performing a balance transfer and/or you can also add a new cardholder to your new account. These two tasks are optional, not mandatory.
- At this point, carefully read the terms and conditions that specify the details of the credit card. When done, click on Continue
- Then, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the small box to accept the terms and conditions. After doing all, click on the Submit Application tab and your card request will be sent to the BoA for verification.
Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card Login
- To access your online account, you have to go to the homepage and look for the login menu.
- Enter your Online User ID and Password in the empty fields and
- Click on the Login button to access your online account.
If you can not access your account because of incorrectly placed credentials, click on the options link and select the option that matches the lost tracking items. forgot my username/password? If you have entered your username in error, you must enter your full card number or account number, your citizen service
If you do not have access to your account due to incorrect login information,
click on the Login Options link and select the Missed login option. forgot my username/password?
If you entered an incorrect Username, you will need to enter the full card number or account number, social security number, or Tax ID and password. Once you have entered the required data, click on the Continue button and the online ID number can be retrieved from the next page.
To reset the incorrect password, enter the full card number or account number, social security number, or Tax ID number and online ID. Then, click on the Continue button to go to the next page where you can create a new password.
If you have forgotten both parts of the login code, you must enter the full card number or account number and full social security number or Tax ID. Click on Continue to go to the next page and follow the rest of the guidelines given to reset your personal ID and reset your password.
Activation of Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card
Activating the Auburn University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card has two options for enabling a newly received credit card. call Customer Service at number 1 (800) 276-9939 to activate or complete the online BoA account application process.
To create an account, click on the registration link, then enter the required information on the registration page: full card number or account number, full SSN number, or tax ID number. After entering the required information, click on the Continue button.
Next, you have to create your login details and provide all the personal data that BoA deems necessary. Your BoA account should now be configured and available for use.
Contact number: 1 (800) 732-9194
Mailing Address: Bank of America // PO Box 982234 // El Paso, TX // 79998-2234