Barclays card arrival plus world elite mastercard
Barclays card arrival plus world elite MasterCard a card designed to serve as an elite master card. This is issued by Barclays bank and it can be used at any location where mastercard are accepted.
To be approved for the use of this card, you must have a good credit rating requirements.
Features of Barclays card arrival plus world elite MasterCard
There are no introductory charges.
It has a purchases APR of 16.24% -23.24%.
Cash advance fee is 5% with a minimum of $10.
There is no annual fee charged for the first year.
Barclays card arrival plus world elite master card lives up to its title by having an arrival plus purchases. Benefits of using the card include;
There are no foreign transaction fees
Cardholders get 2 reward points for each $1 spent
You can receive 50,000 bonus miles in making purchases over $3000.
As a user, you can enjoy travel benefits.
To become a user of the card, the user must meet the following requirements,
Must be at least 18years
He must be a resident of US and have a valid US social security number
Should have a transparent credit record and then a government-issued photo ID.
How to Apply for Barclays card arrival plus world elite MasterCard
First go the to the credit card’s homepage of Barclays card arrival, locate and click on the “Apply now” link just below the card image.
Then you will be redirected to a new page
Enter the necessary personal details in the field provided
- Provide all your security details as specified in the field provided
- To conclude the application, review the terms and conditions and then click on the Apply tab.
How to Check Application status
You can check your application status once you have effectively registered for the card, you can check your status by following these instructions
Enter your last name
Last four digits of your social security number
Alternatively, call the customer care on to do so
To cancel a credit card
If you think you don’t need the card anymore and wish to cancel the application, simply contact the Barclay customer service.
Here are the steps to login;
- Go to the homepage
- locate the login menu(barclaycardus.com)
- Enter your password and username in the area provided.
- Click sigh in to access your account.
By the login menu click on the “forgot username and password” link
- You will be redirected to the verification page
- Provide your security details and follow the given guideline to recover your forgotten details.
How to activate card
To activate the new card, you can do so by calling 1-877-408-8866
Provide the application reference number.
To set up online access, select the link “set up online access” and enter the required details
- Last 4 digits of social security number
- Date of birth
- Account number
How to Make Payment
- Login to online account
- Go to the summary page, click on “make payment” and follow the instruction as directed
- Auto pay option is available to users who can have an account setting attached to a bank account
Card activation (1-877-408-8866)
international call (1-302-255-888)