BBVA Compass Select Credit Card
The BBVA Compass Select Credit Card is a good card offered by BBVA together with Visa and requires a good credit rating. Also, it has a large number of security features and a reward program; it is also useful for spending in the U.S and for shopping abroad. This card is unique because you can decide which category of purchase receives double amount point and triple amount point. For example, if you fly a lot, you can set your card to get three more times if you make airfare purchase. Use our concise guide below to apply, activate, pay bills and login to your online account.
Features of BBVA Compass Select Credit Card
- You get 1 point for each $1 spent on shopping. Get 3X and 2X points for some categories of shopping.
- It offers the following travel services; a 24-hour concierge service and a Visa Signature Hotel collection membership.
- There are no foreign trade costs.
- An annual fee of $125 will be waved for the first year, and cardholders will receive 20,000 bonus points after $2,000 used for purchases within the first 90 days after opening an account.
- It has an annual fee of $125. This fee will be transferred in the first year.
- A cash advance APR of 22.24%.
- And cash advances of 10% or 4%, whichever is greater.
- The late payment fee can be calculated at USD 35.
- A purchase APR of 13.24-17.24, based on your credit scores.
Requirements for BBVA Compass Select Credit Card.
To succeed in getting this credit card, the following requirement must be met;
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a resident in the U.S.
- You are to have a driving license or other forms of ID.
How to Apply for the BBVA Compass Select Credit Card
Step 1: Visit the cards homepage.
Step 2: Then, click on “Begin Application”.
Step 3: Indicate, if it is an individual or shared account. Choose your state from the list. If you have a promotional code, submit it in the blank space. Then click on “Continue”.
Step 4: Also, indicate if you want to have a BBVA savings account? If not, click on “Continue”.
Step 5: Next, you are to give your personal information in the required field.
Check your information and check the box after ” I have my Check information entered and validate information”.
Click on “Next” and create preferences for your account. You will then get the decision as to, if you are qualified or not qualified for this credit card.
How to Login to Make Payment on your BBVA Compass Select Credit Card.
Go to your online account, if there, give your username and password, which you must have created when registering a card with the BBVA Compass.
If you forgot your username or password, look for “Forgot Username or Password” under the “Login” button.
If you have not registered your card, registration/activation is on the same page as the logging in.
How to Activate your BBVA Compass Select Credit Card.
Your credit card must be activated before use. So, use this link above to activate your card. In the “First user?” give your account number, which is in the statement sent to your address by mail. And give your name as it is, on your BBVA Compass Select credit card.
Then click on “Send”. Once you have registered your card, you may now pay bills online, set account alerts and update account information that has changed since you received your card.
If you have problems with these instructions, you can just call: 1-800-COMPASS and ask one of BBVA’s customer service representatives.
Mailing address: BBVA Compass, P.O. Box 2210 Decatur, AL 35699 United States