Bealls Outlet Credit Card
Bealls Outlet Credit Card is owned by Bealls. Bealls is a US retailer with three chains: Bealls Department Stores, Bealls Outlet Stores, and Bunulu. Bealls Outlet offers its customers a credit card issued by Comenity Bank.
The company is headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, and has approximately 450 stores in 16 countries. The names of the stores may vary according to one or another reason, from Bealls Out to Bealls Department Store and Burkes Outlet.
The Bealls Outlet credit card issued by Comenity Bank offers a reward of $ 5 for every 200 points you earn. You have to spend a dollar to earn 2 points. That means you need $ 100 to get 200 points. So you get a $ 5 reward for every $ 100 you spend at Bealls Outlet or Burkes Outlet.
In addition, the credit card offers a 15% discount on purchases made on selected days of the week. Also, while using this card, you do not worry about any annual fees.
To avoid interest or charges for late payments, you have to ensure you pay in full before expiration. Thus you can use the card at no additional cost.
Features | Benefits of Bealls Outlet Credit Card
- Get a reward coupon of $ 5 for every 200 points you get
- You get a 15% discount on all purchases done on Monday or Friday
- You get a 15% discount on all purchases done on Monday that is over 50 or on Friday for that is under 49. It only applies to specific valid stores.
- No annual fee
- Easy payment on online accounts
- The APR for Purchases is at 26.74 %.
- The Late Payment penalty fee is Up to $38.00
- The Returned Payment charge is Up to $38.00
- You get 2 points for every dollar you earn
How to Login to Pay Bills
STEP 1: Go to the Bealls Outlet home page.
STEP 2: Click on the “Credit Card” tab at the top of the page.
STEP 3: Enter your username and password and click on ‘Log in’. You also have the option to memorize your data in the browser.
Forgot your Login Details to Bealls?
STEP 1: click on “Forgot your username or password?” On the same page of the credit card.
STEP 2: Enter the account number/username, zip code, select the type of identification and enter the last 4 digits of the SSN.
STEP 3: Click on “Find my account”. To recover your details
Requirements You Must Meet To Apply:
- Be of the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or ITIN),
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to Apply for Bealls Outlet Credit Card
STEP 1: Go to the Bealls Outlet credit card page.
STEP 2: click on the Apply Now button.
STEP 3: Enter personal information such as name, date of birth, social security number and annual income details.
STEP 4: Enter contact information such as address, email, phone number.
STEP 5: Choose to add an authorized buyer or not.
STEP 6: Click on the “Continue” button and follow the instructions to complete the online application.
Bealls Outlet credit card Activation
STEP 1: Return to the Bealls Outlet credit card page.
STEP 2: Click on “Register for online access”.
STEP 3: Enter the required information and click on ‘Continue’.
STEP 4: To complete the activation process, confirm the verification code in your registered email address for the card.
Call Toll Free: 800-683-8655
Customer Care Center
P.O. Box 25207 Bradenton, FL, 34206-5207