Bergner credit card.
The Bergner Credit Card is a good card especially for those who purchase clothes at Berger’s stores. At this store, you will get $20 for every $ 200 spent, which is a 10% discount. You also pay no APR and annual fee. Above all, it has an online portal, with which users can make payments, view transaction history, update personal details and can manage account online. Use our guide below to learn how to; apply, log in to your online account and activate your card.
Features of Bergner credit card.
- If you spend $ 200 on purchases, you will receive a $ 20 bonus card to be used at Berger’s stores. And you can get two $20, if you spend the same amount in one month. But when you spend $1000 or more in a year, you will receive elite” membership status, which can be used for free shipping and other offers.
- It demands no annual fee.
- Has no cash advance APR.
- Has no cash advance fees.
- A late payments fee that is up to $ 35.
- And purchase APR of 24.99%.
Requirements for Berger credit card.
The following requirements must be met, before applying:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to be a resident in the U. S or Canada.
- You are to have a government issued photo ID.
- You are to have a U.S social security number.
How to Apply for Berger credit card.
Step 1: Visit the cards homepage.
Step 2: On the application form, submit your personal details.
Indicate your income on the right side of the page.
Step 3: Your contact details are also needed.
Indicate if you will like to add an additional buyer.
An additional buyer can make purchases with your card and is not to be held accountable for any transaction they incur. Then, click on “Continue”. Finish the final step, and you will get responds.
How to login to Berger credit card page.
If you wish to login, go to the cards login homepage and supply your username/password in the empty field.
How to make payment on Berger credit card.
When you have completed your account, you may now pay for your purchases and also verify the status of your bonus points.
How to Activate your Berger credit card.
To activate your card, go to the cards homepage . And on the registration page, click on “Yes”, to indicate that you have an account number, which can be found on every Bergers credit card bill that you have received.
So, you are now to supply more information to Comenity Bank. Therefore, give your cards account number, social security number and zip code. Then, click on “Continue”.
Finally, you are to create your credentials, such as; your username and password. Take note of them or remember them. Determine if, you would like your details to be remembered. Then indicate if, you want a non written statement. That is to say, that your mails will not be delivered to your home but to your e-mail.
Mailing address: 2801 East Market STREET York, PA 17402 United States.