BMO Credit Card
The BMO credit card is offered by the Bank of Montreal. The card is a travel card that offers card holders a wide range of benefits from airline tickets, car rentals, hotel stays and many more. The BMO Cashback credit card does not charge an annual fee for using the card and has a simple application process.
BMO Credit Card Features
- You receive 3 BMO bonus points on each dollar spent on travel, entertainment and food.
- You receive 2 BMO bonus points on each dollar purchased elsewhere
- Reward points can be exchanged for travel, gift cards, hotels and more
- Card holders get 25% on car rental and other car accessories.
- No Annual costs charged
- No foreign transactions cost charged
How to Apply for a BMO credit card
To become a candidate and get approval for the credit card, you must do the following;
Go to the start page of the BMO Bank application
Review the credit card information provided
Click “Accept” to start the application process
Provide the following personal data; First name, first and last name, date of birth, social security number, home address of the search, home address, phone number, e-mail address, collector’s number of air miles, rent or own, rent / mortgage, here lived from
Then click the “Next” tab to continue using the application
Provide your financial and additional optional information
Click “Send” to complete the request process.
How to check the status of the BMO credit card application
Contact 1-866-889-0889 to view the status of the credit card application
How to Activate a BMO credit card
To activate your newly purchased credit card, simply call 1-800-361-3361
BMO Credit Card Login
- Get access to your credit card on the credit card login page
- Then enter the correct username and password
- Click the “Log in” tab to log in
How to Recover a username or password
Click on the “I forgot my password” link on the credit card login page to recover your credit card account
Enter the required information, i.e. Your username and e-mail address
Finally, click the “Next” icon and log in to your account