BMW Credit Card
The BMW Credit Card is a good card use for all your daily purchases so as to earn rewards and then use the BMW reward points for BMW financial rewards, BMW Center rewards, BMW Vehicle rewards and more.
Earn 30,000 BMW Rewards points when you spend $ 2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days after opening your account. You buy exclusive BMW rewards that you will not find anywhere else.
How to Login
Step 1: To access your online account from a BMW credit card, open it directly from the home page via this link (mybmwcard.com).
Step 2: On the homepage, locate the login area in the upper left corner of the screen and enter your username and password in these fields. Then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
Forgotten Username and Password
Step 1: If you have lost your password and you do not have access to your online credit card account, click on the “Forgot password” link under the “Login” button.
Step 2: The next screen shows the account verification page where you need to provide all required information.
Features of BMW credit card
- 3% costs for balance transfer
- Low-interest rates
- There are no limits to the reward points obtained
- The Intro APR is 0% for 15 months
- The Purchase APR is 13.49% – 24.49%
- The Cash Advance APR is 25.49%
- Cash Advance Fees is 4% (min $10)
- The BMW Card has no Annual Fee
- The customers get 5 Rewards Points for each dollar spent in-store or online at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT Outlet, and Lou & Grey.
- Get a $20 Rewards Card for each 2,000 points earned or $400 spent at our brands.
How to Apply for BMW Credit Card
To get the credit card application approval,
- You must be over 18 years of age,
- Stay in the US
- With a valid US Social Security Number and
- Have a good credit limit.
The BMW credit card can only be issued to customers. If you are one of their customers, you can apply for the card by calling 888-BMW-CARD (888-269-2273) or visit the local BMW center.
You will receive a form on which you must enter your personal details, check your creditworthiness and profile to get approval for the application.
How to Apply Online
Step 1: To apply for the card online, go directly to the application page via this link (mybmwcard.com).
Step 2: Enter all required personal details in the field provided
Step 3: Now click on “Next” at the bottom of the registration form and go to the new screen to enter all the other information you needed. After completing the form, click on submit.
Mailing Address: PO Box 9488, Salt Lake City, Utah, ZIP-CODE:84103