BoA Travel Rewards credit card.
The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card is a good card with a travel reward which does not expire but can be recovered for your next flights, hotels, holiday package, travel, rental car, and baggage costs. It has a web portal that can be found on the Bank of America homepage, with which users can; activate the card, pay bills, view transactions history and update contact information from their respective homes. Use our concise guide below to; apply, activate the card and log in to their online account.
Features of BoA Travel Rewards credit card
- You can receive an unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 purchased.
- Points are never invalid and can be recovered for; flight, hotel, holiday package, cruises, car rental or luggage costs.
- New users will have to pay no APR in the first year.
- It also gives a special online offer of 20,000 bonus points if you make purchases of at least $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- This bonus can be recovered for $200 record credit with regard to qualified travel purchases.
- Has no annual fee.
- A cash advance APR of17.99% – 24.99%, based your credit scores and type of advance you applied for.
- And cash advance fee of 10% or 3% of their direct deposit transactions and check cash advances. And 10% or 5% for the bank cash advances.
- A late payment fee of up to $ 38.
- With purchase APR of 14.99% to 22.99%, based on your personal credit scores.
Requirements for BoA Travel Rewards credit card
To get a card the following requirements must be met:
- You should be at least 18 old.
- You are to have no record of current delinquencies or bankruptcy
How to Apply for the BoA Travel Rewards credit card
Step 1: Go to the home page of the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card. Read the card information very well and click on “Apply now to start the application process.
Step 2: At the top of the application page, give the information on the home page together with the links for answers to FAQs, online chat service and customer helpline to contact in case of any problem encountered, while completing your request.
Step 3: If you are an American customer of the current bank, click on Save time and complete the request”. If you are not an existing user, you are to give the application data manually. So, give your personal details. And indicate If your statement is to be sent to another address, click on “Send my statement another address” and give the desired e-mail address.
Enter your primary phone number, alternative phone number, and e-mail address.
Step 4: Choose your country of citizenship and country where you live using the different menu options. Give your full personal details by submitting your mother’s maiden name.
In the “Employment and Finance” section, choose an option from the menu that describes your job status. And answer the entire question you are concerning your choice. Also give your annual income, the source of income, cash, housing, and monthly housing payment.
Step 5: In the add card holder/balance transfer section, you can transfer your balance to a new credit card or add another cardholder. To, transfer the balance to this credit card, click on Transfer balance to my new credit card and give your credit card organization, the amount you wish to transfer and account number. To add a card holder, click on “Add a cardholder” and provide the full name of the cardholder, your relationship with him/her and either their social security number, date of birth or address.
Click on “View as PDF” in the Conditions section to save or print a copy of the document for your documentation. Please read this document carefully and contact BankAmericard customer service, if you have questions or comments.
Step 6: Click on the box that shows that you have read and accepted the terms of this credit card. Then, click on the “confirm your information” to see to check your request before it will be sent to the Bank of America, for final processing.
How to login to BoA Travel Rewards credit card
- Go to the Bank of America webpage.
- Find the Secure Login in the upper left corner of the screen.
- After that, give your online ID and password in the blank field.
- Afterward, click on Login to access your online account.
If you forgot your login credentials, you have to just click on Forgot ID or Password.
To get your Online ID, provide your full card number (or full account number), full Tax ID number (or full social security number) and your password, in the appropriate fields. And click on Continue.
To recover your password, give your account full card number (full account number), your full Tax ID number (or full social security number), and Online ID into the specified and click on Continue”.
How to Activate your BoA Travel Rewards credit card
You must activate your credit card, before using it. To activate the card, you can contact the Bank of America using this number: 1 (315) 724-4022 or by using the web portal. If you are using a web portal, click on “Secure Activation” and click on “Secure Login”.
Afterward, give your full card number (or full account number) and full Tax ID number (or full social security number) subsequently, click on Continue. On the next page, you are to create an Online ID and password before finalizing the activation process.