Club Carlson Platinum Card
The Club Carlson Platinum card is issued by the US bank. It is a card equipped with a number of benefits, such as free awards in more than 1,000 hotels around the world, including Quorvus Radisson Blu, Red Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson.
Features /Rewards of the Carlson Club platinum card
- he Carlson Platinum Card Club offers accident insurance
- Receive 6 points for $1 spent on qualifying net purchases at Carlson Rezidor hotels
- There are 3 points for $1 spent on qualifying net purchases elsewhere
- Up to 60,000 Gold Bonus Points – Gold gets 50,000 points after your first purchase raised to 10,000 points $ 1,500 if you have spent on the card within 90 days
- Use 25,000 renewed bonus points every year, replacing the card by paying an annual fee
- You can get a free night by charging $10,000 and then refreshing the card by paying a yearly fee
- A Carlson member goes to Silver Elite status when you activate and use the card
- If you have already achieved Silver, Gold or Concierge Elite status? You have 10 days qualified to obtain or retain an Elite concierge or gold status when you turn on and use the new card.
- Yearly fee is set at $50
- The Balance Transfer fee is 3% or 5 $
- Cash advance fee is 4% or $ 5
- fees for foreign transactions is 2%
- Late payment is up to $ 38
- Returned payment fee is up to $ 35
- Purchase APR is 17.99% – 26.99%
- Balance transfer APR is set at 99% – 26.99%
- APR on cash advances is 26.99%
How to Apply for the Club Carlson Platinum card
To be eligible for the Club Carlson Platinum Card and to be accepted, the candidate must do the following:
- Choose https://apply.usbank.com/applications/credit-card/about-you
- Once you are on the website, enter the following information; First name, second name (optional), name, select suffix (optional) e-mail address and primary phone number
- Click on “Next” to complete the first phase of the application process.
Activate the Club Carlson Platinum card
To activate your new Club Carlson Platinum card, call 800.236.3838.
- Go to https://m.usbank.com/mobile-web/base.html
- Enter your personal code
- Click on the “Go” link.
Restore Lost Login Details
- Go to the log-in page of the American bank
- Click on the ‘forgot ID’ link
- You will be redirected on the new page
- Click on the “Receive password” link
- Select “Personal”
- If you touch “E-mail” in the available options, enter the following information; E-mail, last 4 digits of SSN number and social security number
- Tap the ‘Continue’ link to continue.
You can pay the bill, automatic payment schedule, to allow the borrower to automatically charge or charge monthly
customer service card number
Call 800-872-2657 to gain access to the customer relations agent.