Comerica Credit Card
Comerica Credit Card is a credit card is issued by Comerica Bank. It’s services are usually one of the largest commercial banks in the USA with retail banking operations and other countries.
To be eligible to receive this card, applicants must:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must be a resident of the United States of America.
- Have a valid security number (SSN)
How to Apply for Comerica Credit Card
- Visit the homepage of the application.
- This page will require you to click the “Apply” button in the “Start” tab in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click “Apply Now” link below your preferred credit card
- Fill out the following personal details in the appropriate field: First name and last name, Date of birth, Social security number, Basic phone number
- Enter the necessary information about your apartment in the appropriate fields: Address, City, State, ZIP code, Time in an address (years/months), The condition of the housing, alternative email address.
- Complete the following information on income and employment: Employment status, Annual income, If you have a different income, Click the account types you have in the Comerica Bank, Click if you want to add an authorized user and you want the application to be connected.
- Read the terms and conditions, click accept. Then Click ‘Submit’ to complete the application process
- Enter your user ID
- Next, enter your password
- Click on login
Comerica customer service phone number
- Comerica Eastern customer service number: 800-266-3742
- Comerica Central customer service line number: 800-266-3742
- The Comerica Mountain / Pacifico customer service line: 800-522-2265
- The Comerica customer service line for the hearing impaired: 800-822-6546
Customer service for online banking
- Comerica Wealth Connect – 888.444,9876
- Questions about the sale – 800-589-1400
- To request assistance with a mortgage loan, equity loan, personal credit line or installment loan for the consumer: 855-451-9201