The Continental Finance Surge Credit Card
The Continental Finance Surge Credit Card is a card is meant for people with low credit scores and needs help in returning to respect. The main feature of this card is that they send a credit score report to the most important financial offices once a month to improve their credit score. If you are in a situation where your credit rating cannot be lowered and you need a credit card, you can apply for this card using the step by step instructions below.
Features of Continental Finance Surge Credit Card
- This card is designed to help you improve your credit score, so the Continental Finance will send your payment details to the three major credit bureaus on every monthly
- No Signup Bonus
- The Annual Fee is $125 for the first year. After that, $96 annually.
- The Cash Advance APR 29.99%.
- The Cash Advance Fee Either $5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- The Late Payment Fee Up to $38.
- Purchases APR is 29.99%.
Before you start the application process, make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old or older
- Should Be a resident of the United States of America
- They have a valid social security number (SSN)
- Have an active checking account
How to Apply for Continental Finance Surge Credit Card
Step 1: Go to the application home page,
Step 2: Click the Apply Now tab seen on the displayed screen.
Step 3: Then Click on the Apply now
Step 4: Enter the required information into empty boxes
Step 6: Click on the Continue with application button.
Step 7: Enter the information needed into empty boxes provided.
Step 8: choose whether you have a credit or debit card and if you want to receive an extra card.
Step 9: Click on the Continue with the application.
Step 10: Check the box to agree with the disclosure and permission for the e-sign.
Step 11: View the terms and conditions and accept or reject the optional additional card security. You must enter your initials in an empty box to confirm the selection.
Step 12: Click on the checkbox to agree with acknowledgment
Step 13: Click on the Click here to sign and submit the application.
Step 14: You must have to send one ID to complete the online application. You can send your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can use the image displayed to decide which ID you want to use.
How to Login
- The first step is to log in home page
- Then click on the image of the Continental Finance Surge credit card.
- Then enter your username and password in an empty space on the next page and click the Send button to access your online account.
If you have forgotten your credentials, you can click Forgot Username or Forgot Password and you will be redirected to the recovery page.
If you have forgotten your username, you must enter your account number on the next page and click Next to recover it.
If you have forgotten your password, you must enter your username on the next page and click Next to reset it.
If you have not activated your Continental Finance Surge card, you can do so by calling the activation number 1-866-449-4514 or by creating an Internet account. If you want to create an account online, you can do this by first clicking the Secure activation link. Then click on the Continental Finance Surge credit card.
Then enter the credit card number on the next page and click the Submit button to start the registration process. On the following pages, you will be asked to create a username and password and to configure security settings. When you’re done, activate the Continental Finance Surge credit card and sign up for an online account.
Mailing Address: Surge Card P.O. Box 8099 Newark, DE 19714-8099