Ducks Unlimited Credit Card
The Ducks Unlimited credit card is issued by First National Bank. You can use it in Ducks Unlimited stores to get more satisfying transactions.
Ducks Unlimited credit card provides easy online account management and automatic access to the Ducks Unlimited points program. Thanks to this card, holders can earn bonus points for every dollar spent.
Benefits /features of Ducks Unlimited credit card
- This credit card has a low introductory rate
- With the World Points program, cardholders can save points for every dollar spent
- Provides a gift voucher Bass Pro Shop $ 25
- No annual fee will be charged for this credit card
- Purchase APR is 19.24%
- Cash advance APR is 19.24%
- The Cash advance fee is set at 10 or 5% of the payout amount, which is higher.
How to Apply for a Ducks Unlimited credit card
To apply for a Ducks Unlimited card and get approval, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be above 18 years
- The applicant is expected to have a citizen service number that is valid in the United States
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- The applicant must have a clear credit history.
- Go to the start page of the Duck credit card.
- Click the “Apply now” button in the “Unlimited unlimited credit card” section on the left side of the screen
- The applicant is then forwarded to a new page where the necessary contact details, personal details and must be provided.
- Then go to another part of the form to fill in the financial information and authorizations in the application form. This includes the following; Current employer, company telephone number, total annual turnover, authorized user name, etc.
- Finally, select the card design and click ‘Continue’ at the end of the registration form to send the registration confirmation.
Check the application status
Applicants wishing to check the status of their credit card can do so by choosing company code 901-758-3825 and then providing the account reference number.
Cancel a credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling 901-758-3825 and responding to IVR.
Activate the card
- Enable a new credit card that you purchased using the registration wizard.
- After the cardholder has reached the “Activate your card” option in the “Action” field or after clicking the “Account Management” link on the left, the card will be activated.
- Cardholders who are already registered must log in to their credit card account after completing the authentication steps.