FIT Credit Card | MasterCard
The FIT Credit Card |MasterCard is issued by The Bank of Missouri and is designed for people who do not have a good credit thus it helps you to build your credit. If you are able to make the set minimum payment on time and keep your balance below credit limits, you may be able to build or renew your credit. So, if you want to go back to the right track, you should try this card.
Features of FIT Credit Card |MasterCard
- It has an initial credit limit of $400
- The Card informs about three major credit bureaus on a monthly basis
- It offers a quick and easy application process; the results are delivered online
- The FIT Mastercard can be used wherever Mastercard cards are accepted.
- There is free access to your online account 24/7.
- It has an Annual fee of $99.00
- The Additional card comes with a fee $30 (once, if applicable)
- Fee for cash advance $ 5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance
- Fee for a foreign transaction is 3% of each transaction in US dollars
- Payment for late payment is up to 38.00 USD
- Returned payment is up to 38.00 USD
- Monthly maintenance fee is 75.00 USD
- Purchase APR rate is 29.99% (variable)
- The amount of cash advance APR is 29.99%
- The minimum interest rate – none.
How to Apply for a FIT Credit Card |MasterCard
- Go to the Fit Mastercard® website
- Enter the following details; Name, MI, Surname, Suffix, Home Address, Address 2, City, State, Zip code, E-mail address, Primary telephone number, (Telephone type), Additional telephone (phone type)
- Then enter your time to the address (years and months)
- Answer the question: Do you rent a flat or own it?
- Check “Yes” or “No” to check if you have a checking account
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of using the credit card.
- Click the “Continue your application” link.
How to Login
To access your credit card account;
- Go to the card’s login page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the “Submit” link.
How to recover your username/password
On the login page, click on forgot your username link
On the new page that appears,
Fill your account number
- On the login page, click the forgot my password link
- On the new page that appears,
- Enter your username
- Click next.
How to Make Payment
To make a payment for the bill,
Log in to your account
Find the payment card
Select the appropriate payment option and make a payment for the bill.
You can also call 1-800-518-6142 to make a payment for the bill.
Fit Credit card customer service number
Call 1-866-449-4514 to access the customer service agent.