Gap Credit Card
The Gap credit card is an excellent card for Gaps loyal customers who spend adequately at retails branch, so as to change that spending into valuable bonus point which can be exchanged for a gift certificate and discounts.
This card charges no annual fee and comes with a large interest rate for purchases APR of 24.99% and cash advance APR of 26.99%.
This card has an online portal available for it users, with which user can; activate the card, check balance, add an authorized user, pay bills and sign up for a paperless statement, which can be done for their homes after logging in to this portal. So, you can use our concise guide below, if interested, to know how to apply, activate the card, log in to the card account.
Features of Gap Credit Card
- Users can get 5 bonus points for every $1 used at Gap stores and $ 5 on each 500 points gotten in a calendar year. Also, Visa holders can earn an additional 1 point or $1 for regular purchases.
- In addition, the 1st Tuesday of every month 10% will be given, no receipts for reward and users will be privy to special reward days or members-only deals.
- Users that get over 5,000 points in a year will be given a Silver grade and get a lot of added benefits.
- You save 15% of the first purchases made on this credit card.
- It requires no annual fee.
- It has a cash advance APR of 26.99%.
- A cash advance fee of $10 or 4%, whichever is higher.
- It has a late payment fee that is up to $38.
- And purchase APR of 24.99%.
Requirements for Gap Credit Card.
To successfully apply for this card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be from 18 years and above.
- You are to have a legitimate Social Security Number.
- You are to be a resident in the U.S.
How to Apply for Gap Credit Card
Step 1: Go to the card application homepage.
Step 2: So, supply your personal and financial details to permit SYNCB, to assess them as potential candidates. So, give them in the empty fields.
Step 3: Continue with your personal details.
Step 4: Choose how you will like to get your statement if you are approved for a credit card. You can select paper notifications or electronic statement with which you can instantly receive 500 bonus points.
Step 5: In case of an unforeseen accident or calamity, SYNCB provides debt protection of up to $10,000 for 1.6 of your monthly bill debited from your account automatically every month. For more information on these policies, please refer to the Program Agreement. If you like this rule, click on the checkbox and confirm.
Step 6: Read the term of this card and click on the checkbox to agree to them. Lastly, click on Send to complete the application process.
How to Login to Gap Credit Card page.
To log in, you must first go to the login page. After that, you are to give your user ID in the empty field and click on Login. On the next page give your password to access your online account.
If you forgot your user ID, you can recover it with Gap help. Just click on
Search for User ID and you will be taken to the other page with the request for the following information:
Your account number
Last 4 digits of your social security.
After this, click on “Continue to start the recovery process.
How to Activation/Registration for Gap Credit Card.
To activate a new Gap credit card and credit an online account, or call the number this number: 1-800-427-7895 to register online.
To register online, you are to first click on Secure registration link just above the activation number in the card homepage. On the next page, click on Register and activate” link.
Then, give your account number, authenticate the card, set personal security, create an image for your account and complete your account before you create it.
After completing all these activities, you have created an Internet account for your Gap credit card that allows you to make direct online payments, access previous monthly accounts and request more cards.
Gap Customer Service 100 Gap Online Drive Grove City, OH 43123