Gulf Credit Card
The Gulf Credit Card is a card with low credit standards and a simple application process Buy more at Gulf Gulf stations with your golf credit card. This card offers 3 points for every $ 1 spent in Gulf Stations and 1 point for every $ 1 spent elsewhere. Points can be redeemed for gift vouchers or used to pay credit card accounts. Other benefits include fraud protection, chip technology, FICO scoring and visa verification, which is faster and safer. It is a card with low credit standards and a simple application process.
Benefits and features of the Gulf Credit Card
- Cardholders receive Gulf Reward points, which can be redeemed for future purchases or used to pay for credit card accounts.
- No annual fee will be charged for this credit card.
- Provides a gift voucher worth $ 20 for every 2000 points earned
- Receive 3 points for every $ 1 you spend at the golf stations
- Cardholders earn 1 point for every $ 1 spent on other purchases.
- Annual fee has no costs
- Introductory APR interest rate is not charged
- Purchase APR is not applicable
- Cash advance fees is also not applicable
- Cash advance APR is not applicable
How to Apply for The credit card
To apply for a golf license and get it approved, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age
- The applicant must have a valid photo ID
- Should be a US resident
- A valid social security number is mandatory
- The applicant must have a clear credit history
Guide to Apply Now
- Go to the card’s application page
- Then enter the personal details section with the following information; Name, surname, surname, date of birth, postal address, home address, social security number, annual income, living condition, e-mail address, main number, additional telephone number and additional user data.
- Check out the rates, charges and other information about the cost of credit cards
- Make yourself familiar with the disclosure of Gulf Oil and then go to the other side.
- Provide the necessary information and finally send the form to the nearest Gulf dealer.
How to check the status of the application
Applicants wishing to check the status of the application must call 1-800-446-8211 and then enter the registration reference number
How to cancel a credit card
People who wish to cancel a credit card application can do so by contacting customer service at 1-800-445-82112 to file a complaint
How to activate the card
To activate a new credit card, the cardholder can activate it by contacting 1-800-445-821 and then entering the required card information and the card will be approved at this time.