Haband Credit Card
Haband Credit Card is offered by Comenity Bank. The Haband credit card offers its beneficiaries benefits and rewards that enable them to make better transactions at their Haband stores. This card user does not have to pay the annual fee using the card, no APR rate is required. This is generally a credit card with a low credit requirement. The Haband credit card can be used in Haband Stores. Hand Credit Card
- Cardholders get a 10% discount immediately after application
- No annual fee will be charged for the use of the card
- Haband credit card offers for birthday, anniversary and pre-excursion yearly so long as the account is active
- It guarantees 100% pleasure
- It offers unique annual savings.
- No Annual Fee
- No Introductory APR
- The Purchase APR is 27.24%
- No Cash Advance Fee
- No Cash Advance APR
How to Apply for the Haband Credit Card
To apply for a Haband card and get approval, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is expected to have a valid photo ID from the government
- The applicant must have a security number in the United States.
- The applicant must be resident in the USA
- Must have a street, village or post APO / FPO.
How to Apply
After you reach the link, you will be redirected to a new page with the application form. Fill in the form with the following information; Name, address, Apt / piece, city, province, postal code, e-mail address, customer number branded social security number, date of birth, telephone number, number of home and work.
You will then be asked to read the terms and conditions of the credit card. If you agree, click ‘Submit’ to conclude the Haband credit card application.
How to Activate the Card
To activate the card, simply call 1-866-482-4479
How to check the status
People who would like to check the status of requests can do so by calling the bank on 1-866-482-4479 and entering the registration number to get a status report.
To cancel your credit card
To cancel a credit card or close an account, you must call the service at 1-866-482-4479 or card numbers can visit the bank and they must be interrupted.