Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card.
The Hawaiian Airlines credit card is a good card with a reward program that is based on getting air miles with purchases. With this card, Users can get 5000 reward miles at the end of the year, if they spend $10,000 in a year and it has no annual fee for the foreign transaction. This credit card has online banking services with which Users can; make payments, update the account, view statements and login to their card online account. If they register for the online account. So, use this short guide below to; apply, activate / register card, make payments and login to their card online account.
Features of Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card.
The rewards program for this credit card is based on receiving air miles with purchases.
- Users will get 1 air mile for every dollar spent and you can get 2 air miles for each dollar spent. Also, if you make purchases of $10,000 in one year, then you will get 5000 bonus miles at the end of the year. Users will not pay any annual fees on foreign transactions.
- You will be given 35,000 bonus miles if you make purchases of $1000 in your first 90 days. Also, you will receive a one-time 50% discount on a companion’s roundtrip airfare from North America to Hawaii.
- This credit card has an annual fee of 89.
- It has a cash advance APR of 25.24% APR for cash advances.
- Has cash Advance fee of $10 or 5% of the amount. Whichever number is higher is the applicable fee.
- It has a late payment fee that is up to $37 based on the state of residence.
- And purchase of APR 15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%, based on credit scores.
Requirements for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card.
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must b3 met:
- You are to be a resident in the United States (except in Puerto Rico and other regions in the US)
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You must be financially ready to keep this card.
How to Apply for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card.
Step 1: Visit the website of this credit card.
Step 2: First, give your personal details in the fields. Also, give some of your employment and financial details. Indicate if, you want your card delivered to your home.
Step 3: Give your phone numbers and e-mail address. “Are you a US citizen?” tick the “Yes” and “No” checkboxes.
Also for security reasons, give your date of birth, social security number and mother name.
Step 4: Indicate if you want to receive a statement in paperless form. Then, check if your computer meets the listed technical specifications.
Provide your number under “Hawaiian Number” if you have one.
Step 5: Finally, read the terms of this card and click on “Apply” button.
If you would like to apply by phone instead, just call this number: 1-866-483-9644
How to Login to your Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card page.
To login to your online account, you are to click on the “Secure Login” button, found on the card website.
Note: you can only, make payment after logging in.
How to Activate your Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card.
To activate your credit card, go to the Secure Activation page. And below this subtitle “User information” you are to provide your personal details.
For security reasons, the following information is required. Choose 3 security questions to secure your account information. Indicate if, you want to subscribe to email
Lastly, accept the terms of the contract. and click on “Create Account” button. If you have created your account, you can safely activate your Hawaiian Airlines credit card.
Mailing Address: Hawaiian Airlines 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350 Honolulu, HI 96819.