IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard | Union Plus Credit Card
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard is issued by Capital One Bank. This is a card that requires an excellent loan for approval and a credit limit of $500-500. Cardholders enjoy low-interest rates on the card. There is No yearly fee and it provides scholarships for difficulties and offers discounts.
Features of IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
- The yearly fee is at $ 0
- Cardholders Enjoy 0% on Intro APR for the first 15 months of purchases and transfers; 12.9% -2.9% APR variable later; A 3% fee for every transfer registered to your account within the first 15 months.
- The Purchase APR rate has a 0% introductory rate for the first 15 months. Then 12.9%, 18.9% or 22.9%
- APR on transfer is 0% for the first 15 months. Then 12.9%, 18.9% or 22.9%
- Transfer costs are 3%
- The cash advance fee $10 or 4%
- Late payment fee is up to $38
How to Apply for the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
To apply for the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard approval, candidates must consider the following criteria;
- The card offer is valid only for current Union members, in good standing of a participating Union, retired union members, family members of a current union member in good standing of a participating union, as well as members of working American, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. Military location
- Applicants must provide the name of the association and the number of the local unit
- Go to the application page
- After opening the web page, enter the following information; E-mail address, First name, MI, Name, Suffix, Postal address, Unit number or Apartment, City, province, and postal code
- In the residential part, do the following: My home address is the same as my “Yes” or “No”
- Enter the most important telephone number, business telephone number, social security number, date of birth
- Answer the question: Are you an American citizen “Yes” or “No”?
- Enter the monthly mortgage or rent, the type of home, the status of the employee, the name of the mother and the total annual income
- The following additional information is required; Choose the name of the Union, Union Local number, do you have bank accounts?
- If you are offered, would you be interested in using empty checks to withdraw money? (Choose one)
- Click on the “Continue with the application” link to continue the application process.
How to Check IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Application Status
Contact 1-877-277-0948 to check the MasterCard IAFF Rate Advantage status.
How to activate the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
To activate the new IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, call 1-800-522-4000
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Login
To access your credit card account:
- Go to the section on Logging in to your website
- Enter the username and password
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link to open.
How to recover your username/password
- Click on “Forgot your username or password” on the login page
- Enter your name, social security number and date of birth on the new page that opens
- Tap the ‘Find me’ link
customer service number
Call 1-800-522-4000 to access the agent for customer relationships.