The IBC credit card
The IBC credit card is offered by National Bank. This credit card comes with a lot of reward and benefits for approved users. It provides users with more benefits associated with VISA and certain financial options. It provides cardholders with a free annual fee for using the card, and it is one of the best credit cards amongst others. The annual fee is free and It gives a 20-day grace period. It also allows transaction for MasterCard, VISA, etc.
Features of IBC credit card
- Grants rewards of 1% cash back for all purchases made.
- Rewards and benefits do not expire after the account is opened.
- The IBC credit card account is accessible anytime, anywhere.
- It offers 25% discount for all orders in the first 3 billing cycles.
How to Apply for IBC credit card
- To apply for the IBC credit Card,
- visit its official website,
- enter all the required information, and
- click “Continue” to complete the application.
How to Activate the credit card
To activate the new card, simply call the IBC customer’s service on 1-800-748-6844.
To check your status, call 1-800-558-3424.
How to login
- Go to the IBC home page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “go” to log in to your account.
How to recover the credit card user’s name and password.
- Simply log in to the IBC page, scroll down and click “I forgot my password”.
- Enter your user name and password
- Click “Send” and then log in to your credit card account.
How to make payments
- Sign in to your credit card account
- select the payment option and pay the bills.
IBC customer’s service
To contact IBC customer support, call 1-800-748-6844.