Maybank Manchester United Visa Card
The Maybank Manchester United Visa Card is a card offered by Maybank. The card has an annual fee payment waiver for a lifetime. The card provides a number of benefits that help cardholders to effectively use the card’s potential. Cardholders use the automatic registration of the E. declaration. This means that you can view your monthly statements by e-mail or on Maybank2u.com.
Maybank Card Manchester United has an annual exemption for life. This means no minimum transactions and there are no conditions
Features /Rewards of Maybank Manchester United Visa cards
- Get a 10% discount at Red Café, Old Trafford for food and drinks
- Get 20% off at Manchester United Stadium and the Tour Museum, where you can learn more about the heritage of Manchester United at Old Trafford
- Enjoy a 10% discount on United Online Megastore & Outlet shopping – it does not apply to a sales item. Note: you are not entitled to an additional 10% for Megastore members when using a credit card
- MB Touch N Go Zing – This is an automatic reload card that connects to the Maybank Manchester United card.
- There are 5X Treats points when Manchester United wins the Premier League match. 5X TreatsPoints is competitions for the whole day and there is no extra bonus for purchases of gas and food. The winning results depend on the day of the match in Great Britain
- Get 5X food treatment
- Enjoy 10X Treatspoints on Megastore online at www.manutd.com
- There is no cost for Annual fee
- Yearly minimum income is Rm30,000
How to Apply for Maybank Manchester United Visa Card
To request a card and get it approved, candidates must consider the following:
- The applicant must be Malaysian, with a minimum annual income of 30,000 RM
- If the applicant is a citizen, he must have a minimum annual income of 60,000 RM
- The cardholders must be people between the ages of 21 and 65
- Additional cardholders must be between 18 and 65 years old.
- Go to the Maybank application page
- Check the appropriate box on the website to confirm that you are already a cardholder.
- If your answer is negative, choose on the next page if you are a foreigner
- Then choose your age
- Then choose where your income comes from.
- Enter the annual turnover by choosing from the options offered
- Tap the “Send” link to have Maybank verify that you are eligible for this card.
How to Activate the card
Activate via SMS
- To activate via SMS, enter ACTV and send to 66628
- Log in to Maybank Web page
- Select the “Manage card” button
- Select the card you want to activate by pressing the “Activate now” button.
To activate by telephone, call 03-7949 0708
How to login
- Go to the login page
- Enter the username
- Click on the “Next” link to access your card account
How to recover your password/username
- From the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /password” link
- Enter the card/access number
- Enter the PIN code
- Click on the “Next” link to continue.
How to pay for Bills
- You can easily pay invoices with BII. Also make payments via BII ATM, Maybank2u, Maybank SMS + Banking and BII Phone
- Enjoy the convenience of more than 80 payments for bills and discount coupons for mobile phones replenished anywhere and anytime.
Maybank Manchester United Card customer service number
Call: 009 60 3-7844 3696 for access to customer service.