MC1 Credit Card
MC1 Credit Card is a credit card is a good credit card that comes with no annual fees. from by the National Bank. This credit card is one of the most accessible credit cards offered by the National Bank with no annual fee The card is specifically designed for for starters or young adult who want to own their first credit card or even build a credit history, the card lets you build a credit history.
Features of MC1 credit card
- Cardholders get double of the manufacturer’s warranty for repaired or replaced items even twice.
- Cardholder also gets a 90-day protection for the purchase done which allows you to shop in peace. Some of the purchases are protected against theft and damage
- The card has no annual fees
- The Purchase APR is set at 19.99%
- The cash advance APR is set at 22.99%
- Hip transfer factor – 22.99%
- No annual fees for an additional card holder
- The minimum credit limit is $500
How to Apply for MC1 Credit Card
- The applicant must be an adult majority in the province or territory where they live
- The applicant should be a resident of Canada.
How to Apply
- Go to the credit card home to access the application form page
- Enter all required information from Name Title, name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, e-mail confirmation, social security number (optional), telephone.
- Then enter your address details; Address, housing status,
- Then press ‘Continue’ to complete the process
How to Activate the MC1 credit card
To activate the new MCI credit card, simply call the number 1 888 969-2273.
How to Login to the MC1 credit card
- To access your online account
- Go to https://app.bnc.ca
- Provide your email address and your password
- Click on the Login tab
Forgotten Login Details
- To recover a forgotten password, enter the necessary information
- Your e-mail address, date of birth
- Specify which card have either it is Debit /credit card
- Enter the last 4 digits of the card number
- Click “I’m not a robot”
- Then Click on Continue
How to make payment with MC1 Credit Card
Log in to your online account
Through the mobile application of the National Bank
Choose a convenient payment option and pay bills
Cardholders can also make payments through the mobile phone, using post office
Call: 1 888 969-2273