Mutual Gold-PB Visa Platinum Credit Card
The mutual Gold-PB Visa Platinum credit card is issued by the public bank to members of Mutual Gold Elite Public bank.
Mutual Gold-PB Visa Platinum Credit Card provides cardholders earnings of 0.2% unlimited cash MegaBonus for every income spent and additional 0.3% Mutual Gold Cash Bonus on a cardholders birthday.
The Mutual Gold-PB Visa Platinum Credit Card features /Rewards
- It is a card that is free from yearly fee for life, as long as Mutual Gold or Mutual Gold Elite Status is maintained with Public Mutual Berhad
- Provides unlimited MegaBonus pass holders of 0.2 for both local and foreign retail sales purchases
- Offers an additional mutual investment bonus of 0.3% on the date of birth of a cardholder
- Enjoy 2 free access to Plaza Premium Lounge Malaysia (exclusively for Mutual Gold Elite members)
- Benefit from a free travel insurance for travel insurance of up to $ 500,000
- Get help from the Platinum Public Help Desk, which helps you 24/7.
- Annual compensation – does not exist
- Allocation costs is n/a
- Additional costs for card is N/A
- Cash Advance fees is 5%
- Late payment fees is RM10.00 or 1%
- The minimum monthly fee is set at 5% or 50.00
- A non-interest-free period for retail purchases is 20 days.
How to Apply for Gold-PB Visa Platinum credit card
Mutual Gold-PB Visa Platinum Credit Card can only be obtained by Mutual Gold Elite members.
Activate the Gold-PB Visa Platinum credit card
To activate your newly purchased Credit card,
- Go to login to www.pbebank.com and click.
- Touch the ‘Click here’ button to register your pin code
- Then select the type of credit card
- Complete the online form by entering your credit card number, IC number, cvc2 and the surname of your mother.
- Touch the Activate Now” button to activate your PERSONAL PIN
Verify your Gold-PB Visa Platinum credit card
To log in and access the credit card,
- Go to the public bank sign-up page
- Enter your password and username
- Touch the link to log in to your account.
How to Recover UserNane / Password
If you wish to recover your forgotten user ID, please contact PBE Customer Service on 03-2179 9999 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To restore your forgotten password, go to the following:
- Go to the login page and click on “Forgot password”
- Make sure you have a public bank or secure token
- Enter the following details: user name, IC number and ATM card number
- Enter the security code on the screen and touch “Send”
- Type the new password and “Request CAP now”
- Enter the PAC number and click the “Confirm” link
- Your password has now been reset.
Customer Service Number
Call: 03-2176 8333