Features of Skye MasterCard
- Provides 90 days free interest
- There are no costs associated with foreign transactions
- You can earn $250 or more for a small fee with card purchases for 9, 12 or 15 months (SkyePlan)
- Cardholders can easily manage their account at Skye Self Service day or night.
- Customers can choose a card with MOTION CODE ™ technology. This is a dynamic card verification value (CVV) that changes immediately every hour
- The yearly fee is $99
- Cash Advance APR on 25.99%
- Additional fee for cardholder is RON 10.00
- Late payment fee is $35.00
- Payment for Dishonor Charge is $15.0
- Cost of Card replacement is $ 20.00.
How to Apply for Skye MasterCard
To apply for the Skye MasterCard and obtain approval, candidates must consider the following criteria;
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- You should earn at least $ 25,000 p.a.
- Must have a mobile number and e-mail address
- Should have An Australian driving license, Medicare card or an Australian passport is required.
- Choose https://apply.flexicards.com.au/Eligibility
- Enter the following details on the website; Title, surname, middle name, gender.
- Contact details; Mobile number, Confirm mobile phone number, E-mail address.
- Fill in the maximum credit limit
- Read through the terms and conditions of using the card and agree with them.
- Complete the application by clicking the “Next” link.
Skye MasterCard Activation Process
To activate the newly acquired Skye MasterCard, call 1300 115 533,
To access your credit card account:
- Go to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/login
- Enter your customer ID and password
- Click on “Log in”
How to Recover Password
- Go to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/forgotten/password
- Enter your customer ID
- Click the “Send my code” link.
Call 1300 115 533 to gain access to the customer service agent.