Sportsmans Guide Credit Card
Cardholders enjoy free shipping on purchases made above $49. The card which has no annual fees but the user can get a $40 reward certificate when $500 is spent in the first three months of opening account.
The Sportsmans Guide Credit Card is offered by Comenity Bank, it comes with great benefits to cardholders like no liability from unauthorized procurement, 1 reward point for every $1 spent on the everyday purchase.
This has no introductory APR charged and it does a low credit card requirements. It can be used at Sportsmans Guide Stores.
Sportsmans Guide Credit Card Rewards/Rates
* Cardholders get free shipping on purchases above $49
* No annual fee
* User can get a $40 reward certificate when $500 is spent in the first three months of opening account.
* No liability from unauthorized procurement
* Receive 1 reward point for each $1 spent on everyday purchases.
* No Introductory APR Rate
* Normal APR Rate is 25.24
* Cash Advance APR Rate is not charged
* The card has no Cash Advance Fee
How to Apply for the Sportsmans Guide Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Sportsmans Guide Credit Card, the applicant must meet the following criteria;
* The Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be resident in the United States
* Applicant must have a photo ID issued by the government
* Must have a clear credit history.
* Go to the application homepage of the Sportsman’s Guide.
* Read the terms and conditions before you begin the process
* Next, fill in the required personal details in the fields provided.
* Tick the “Yes” option if you wish to add an authorized user and enter the new user information.
* Having read the terms and conditions, click on the box specify of decision
* Click on the “Submit” button.