Uber Credit Card
The Uber credit card is issued by Barclays Bank in cooperation with VISA. Uber Car Service is the world’s first travel services in major cities around the world. Currently, Uber now offers credit cards for its services. There’re lots of rewards and benefits using credit cards. They receive a 4% refund for every holder of the dollars issued.
Features of Uber credit card
- The Uber credit card can be used for shopping in UberEATS restaurants, bars
- Provides 3 percent discount on hotels, air tickets, and other holiday homes.
- Also, offer 2% discount for every online purchase
- Card users receive 1% discount on the purchase made
- Every % you earn is worth 1 cent. Each point can be redeemed for credit, gift vouchers or Uber credit from the Uber app.
- Offers up to $100 bonus within the first 90 days of using the card when user spend at least $500
- Offers a $50 to cardholders who spend at least $5,000 per year on a digital subscription.
- Cardholders receive $600 for mobile phone insurance against theft if they use an Uber credit card to pay for their smartphone
- Provides cardholders access to special events and such offers are only available in cities such as New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles and the District of Columbia.
- There is no annual fee
- In the first 12-18 months, the intro is 0%
- It has Purchase APR is 16.74 – 22.49%
- Your offers depend on your creditworthiness
- To use your points as Uber credit, you must have at least 500 points or $5. Card users can convert up to 50,000 points or $500 per day.
- The Cash Advance Fee is 10 or 3% of every transfer
- In addition, the Uber credit card users get Fico Credit Card. Provides e-mail notifications about FICO result changes.
- Provides cardholder access to the Barclays mobile application to check balances and bills payment.
How to Apply for an Uber credit card
- On the credit card Application home page
- Enter your name and MI, and all other personal information required
- Check the residence status
- Enter your financial data
- Enter your contact details
- Check whether you are a US citizen or not
- Enter the correct security information,
- Read and Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box
- After entering the required information, click on “Apply”
How to Activate your credit card
- To activate your Uber Credit Card, call UberGo credit card at 888-272-4395
How to recover your Password or Username
- Log in to the Barclays main page
- Click on Login
- Click on the forgotten “User or password” on the page that appears
- You will be asked to check your account. Enter the latest SSN numbers, date of birth and account number.
- Click Continue to reset your password or username
Uber Credit Card customer care