United Mileage Plus Explorer card
The United Mileage Plus Explorer card offers solutions for United’s dedicated brochure, this card offers several benefits for users. Payment with the card gives you (and the companion of your reservation) a free registered bag. The United States charges a fee of USD 25 per piece, saving up to USD 100 per round trip, which is a supplement to the annual fee. If you are a big spender or fly United frequently, that is what you are looking for.
The card gives you a reasonable travel benefit. They contain;
- An additional bonus of 5,000 miles after purchase and the addition of an authorized user in the first three months.
- 10,000 miles each year you spend $ 25,000 per card.
- When paying by card, you will receive a free check-in bag for you and the travel companion with the reservation.
- The United Mileage card offers a standard prize rate. Every dollar spent earns a mile, unless you buy United tickets, in which case you earn 2 miles per dollar.
- Annual quota is $95
- Rate for foreign transactions is not applicable
- Prize program
- MileagePlus: 2 miles per dollar spent on tickets purchased from United; One mile per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- As a Registration Bonus Earn 40,000 award miles after spending $ 2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
Reasons to consider the United Mileage Plus Explorer card application
- The registration bonus is extremely lucrative.
- Annual expense bonus
- As the owner of a browser card, you can maintain miles of expiration.
- Improvement of the tickets for the prizes.
- Annual club passes
- No commissions for foreign transactions
- A collection of luxury hotels and resorts.
- The advantages of United flights.
How to Apply
- Visit the chase website
- Find a credit card page
- Select the United Mileage Plus Explorer card
- Read about the card carefully
- Click “Apply now”
- Follow the instructions
- Fill your information exactly. This includes address, income, employer, social security number and other information required
- Send the request
- Wait for a response