UOB Ladys Classic Card
Classic UOB card for women is published by UOB. It is a card designed to satisfy modern women in Malaysia. The card offers cash back up to 10% and up to 10x UNRinggit when customers buy during weekends.
Features/Rewards of the UOB Ladys Classic Card
- UOB Lady’s Classic does not charge an annual fee for the first year
- Cardholders enjoy exclusive privileges in the field of fashion, beauty and luxury shopping in the form of money and prizes
- It offers a cash refund of up to 10% and up to 10x UNRinggit for purchases made by buyers on weekends
- In the case of Fashion 10, cardholders can get a 10% refund for all purchases made on weekends if they spend a minimum of $ 300 per card. Cardholders can stop using RM30 every month via Fashion Ten
- Beauty Ten offers 10 x UNRINGGIT cards for all beauty and cosmetics on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The profit is limited to 3,000 units per customer per month.
- LuxePay plan is designed to facilitate the purchase of cardholders, as it allows cardholders to purchase when they want and pay at very low rates. Purchases from cardholders such as watches, bags, jewelry, footwear, etc., can be paid in the amount of 6 to 12 months of interest on loans with an interest rate of 0%. Luxury purchases of more than 2,000 RM are paid on the card to use the plan.
- The yearly fee is removed for the first year, followed by 72.08 RM
- An annual fee for an extra card user is 80
- Financial costs (retail) is 15%
- The cash advance is 18% p.a.
- cash advance is 3% or 21.20
- Late payment is at 1% or 10 RM
- Foreign transactions is 1%
- Interest-free period is set at 20 days
- Costs for card replacement is RM50
How to Apply for an application for the UOB Ladys Classic Card
Applicants must consider the following criteria.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old
- They must have a minimum income of 24,000 RM
- If they have a copy of NYC or passport (front and back)
- Go to the website of the UOB credit card application
- Now fill in the following fields when you are on the website: Full name as IC / passport, mobile number, e-mail address, NRIC number
- Tap the ‘Send’ link to complete the first phase of the application process.
Activate the UOB Ladys Classic Card
To activate the new classic UOB Lady card,
- Go to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page
- Click on the “Enable now” link
- You can use the card after activation
Via the phone
You can activate the card by calling 1800 386 8188, a 24-hour hotline
Use ATM to Activate
Put the card on an ATM or branch nearest to you and follow the instructions to activate it
Activate Via the App
You can activate the card by downloading the UOB Mighty app from your smartphone and activating the application.
login to Ladys Classic UOB
- Go to the registration page of the UoB credit card
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click the ‘Log in’ link to access your account.
Restore username / password
- Click on “Forgot your username / password” on the login page
- Read and accept the conditions of the card
- Then enter the following data; Proof of identity Nr. / Passport number, country of identity card, date of birth, department number.
- Click on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
Make a payment
Use the following environments to pay bills;
- InterBank Giro
- Banking / online banking
- Machines S.A.M / Kiosk iNETS / AXS
- Liquid money
UOB Ladys Classic card Customers service number
Call: + 603-2612-3333 or log in 1-800-888-990