UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
The UOB Ladys Solitaire Card is offered by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co. This is the first and only designer card for ladies in Singapore, which has unique privileges and benefits that make shopping for women much more enjoyable.
With this card you enjoy the free limousine at the airport and access to the lounge
You get Free e-commerce protection
Get access to free access to experience with MasterCard cards
Get better and extra seat improvements
Provides unlimited access to Wi-Fi at no additional cost
Features /Rewards of UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
- You Earn 10x UNI $ for shopping and taxi rides
- Come enjoy a free travel insurance
- Provides 20% promotional rates at Bayou Lagoon Park Resort. Valid until 31 August 2018
- The Luxembourg plan converts luxury items with a value of more than 2,000 RM to one current account in a 0% period for six or twelve months
- Fees for An Extra card is RM31.80
- Extra card fees is free for the first two cards, 31.80 RM
- Interest rate is set at 15% p.a. to 18%.
- Late payment fees is 1%, RM10
- The Purchase APR is15%
- Cash advance APR is 18% p.a.
- Cash advance fee is 3% or RM21.20
- Foreign transactions is 1%
- Interest-free period is 20 days
How to Apply for the UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
- To apply the UOB Lady Solitaire card, candidates must take into account the following criteria;
- Minimum income of RM 100,000 is required
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old
- You have one copy of NRIC / MyKad, current 3-month revenue, current EA statement, B form, company registration certificate/form 9, 24, 49 and bank statement in the last 6 months.
- Only women can ask and buy this card.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of the UOB credit card application
- Now fill in the following fields when you are on the website: Full name as IC/passport, mobile number, e-mail address, NRIC number
- Click on the ‘Send’ link to completethe applicationn process.
Activate the UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
To activate the new Solitaire Lady UAD card,
- Go to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page
- Click on the “Enable now” link
- You can use the card after activation
- Turn on the phone
- Turn on the card by calling 1800 386 8188, a 24-hour hotline
Activate With ATM
Put the card on an ATM or branch nearest to you.
Activate With Mobile application
You can activate the card by downloading the UOB Mighty app from your smartphone and activating the application.
- Go to the registration page of the UoB credit card
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click the ‘Log in’ link to access your account.
How to Recover username/password
- Click on “Forgot your username / password” on the login page
- On the new page you are referred to, read and accept the conditions of the card
- Then enter the following data; Proof of identity Nr. / Passport number, country of identity card, date of birth, department number.
- Then click on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
Customer service Number
Call: + 603-2612-3333 or 1-800-888-990