US Pride Visa credit card
Get 3% back for gas purchases, 2% cash back in grocery stores and 1% cash back for all purchases using a Visa Pride USA credit card. Cardholders also benefit from a cash bonus of $ 150 for cash, after spending $ 500 in the first 90 days after activation of the card.
US Pride Visa Card Features
- It offers a cash reward bonus of $ 150 when you spend $ 500 in the first 90 days as a cardholder.
- Get a 3% cash discount for gas purchases
- 2% money back in grocery stores
- 1% cash back for all purchases
- Cardholders can exchange up to $ 25 for cash back as a credit statement, a check for electronic payment in a bank account or in a savings account.
- When you redeem cash back into the Bank of America, Merrill Edge or Merrill Lynch Wealth Management account, you will receive a 10% reward bonus.
- Cardholders do not pay interest on purchases and the balance of transfers for the first 12 billing cycles since opening an account. Qualified balance transfers must be completed within 60 days of approval
- The Bank of America’s preferred reward can increase by up to 25% or even 75% of the customer’s reward, depending on the level. Get free ATM transactions, save on the money market, priority services, and no fees for selected bank products
- Provides security and protection with a $ 0 guarantee that protects you against dishonest transactions.
- Annual fee is $0
- Purchase APR rate is from 14.99% to 24.99%
- The initial APR is 0% for the first 12 closing dates of the statement (then 14,99% up to 24,99% of the variable)
- Initial transfer of APR balance is from 14.99% to 24.99% (variable)
- The balance transfer fee is 10 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is the higher
- Cash Advance fee is 17.99% up to 26.99%
- Cash Advance fee is 10 USD or 5% of the advance, whichever is the higher
- The foreign transaction is 3% of the transaction value
- The non-interest-free period is up to 25 days
- Minimum interest is about $ 1.5
- Fees for late payment is about $ 38
- Returned Payment Fees is about to $ 27
- Additional service fee for the cardholder $0.
How to Apply for a US Pride Visa Credit Card
Candidates must be over 18 years of age
It must be an American citizen or permanent resident
The required credit score is 680 or more.
How to Apply
Visit the U.S. Pride Visa credit card Application website, and click on Apply Now
Provide the following details: Name, surname, first name, suffix, address 1, address 2, city, province, postal code, main phone number and e-mail address.
Check “Yes” or “No” to answer the question, are you an American citizen? Do you have dual citizenship? Country of residence, Date of birth
In the “Employment and Finance” section, enter: Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income, Liquid Assets, Monthly Payment of Dwellings
Transfer your balance
Add the cardholder
Agree to the terms and conditions
Examine the information filled and then submit the application
How to Activate US Pride Visa Credit Card
To activate the credit card recently
Go to the web portal
Simply click on the secure activation link and follow the instructions provided.
Alternatively, activate your card by contacting Bank of America directly at 800.932.2775.
How to Login
To sign in to the US Pride® Visa credit card
Go to the secure login page in the upper left corner of the screen
Enter the user code and password in the appropriate fields
Click on the “Log In” tab to access your online account.
How to recover your username or password
Go to the secure login page
Touch Forgotten ID or Password to go to the recovery page.
To recover your username;
Go to the secure sign-in page
Enter your account number (or full card number), your tax ID (or full social security number), and your password before clicking “Continue” to start the download process.
How to make a payment with a U.S. Pride Visa Credit Card
Turn on automatic debit, so that your bills can be paid from your account directly
Customer Service Number