Wolves Credit Card
Rewards/Benefits of wolves credit cards
- Make a free tour of the stadium, meet and greet the sessions
- Give the cardholders a good idea of the hospitality for selected games
- Ensures that money can not buy offers of both tickets and signed goods
- Allows cardholders to show support for wolves
- Have your subscription for ticket divided into 9 months
- Offers a replacement for an emergency card
- Cardholders receive emergency funds
- There is 0% cost for 6 months on balance transfer made within 90 days from the point of opening the account then it becomes 18.9% APR
Features for the Wolves Credit Card
- The annual fee is £0
- The Cash Advances fees are 5%
- fees for foreign transactions are 99%
- a balance transfer is 18.9%
- The purchase cost is 9%
- The cash withdrawal fee charge is 9%
- The transfer fee is 5%
- No interest for cash withdrawals. late payment fee is £12
The Requirements for applying for this credit card
People who plan to pay for the card can apply for a credit card in accordance with the following criteria:
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age
- He should have a regular source of income
- Requires applicants to have a an account with a British bank or an account with a building soceity (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- The applicant must provide at least one fixed telephone number and a valid e-mail address
- You must be a permanent resident in the United Kingdom (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
Wolves Credit Card Application Guide
- Go to creation.co.uk
- Enter your full name, e-mail address, date of birth, mobile phone number, home phone number
- Enter your residence code, postcode, month and year on the next page that appears
- Set the status of the employee; Employee status, financial data, monthly personal net income, monthly net income
- Finally click on “Continue” and check whether the suitability has been applied.
How to Activate the Wolves Credit Card
- To activate the new Wolves creation of the purchased card, log in to your account or call 0371 376 9214 or 0371 376 9253 to activate the card.
Wolves Credit card Login Steps
- Log in by going to Creation.co.uk and entering your username and password. Then click “Continue” to log in to your account.
How to recover your username or password for your credit card
- Go to Creation.co.uk, enter the card number, the date of birth and postcode and then click on “Next” to retrieve your username
Reset Password steps
- Visit the co.uk website
- Enter your username, credit card number, date of birth and postal code and then click “Next”
How to Make Bills Payment
Making Payment by Direct Debit
Cardholders can set up a direct debit order so that they can make regular payments.
Making Payments By paying online
For online payments, users can go over to their account by entering their username and password and then clicking and then follow the instruction to make the payment online.
Visit the nearest HSBC office with a monthly invoice and make a payment. Then you must allow yourself to check the payment of 5 working days.
Making Payments by Post
Cardholders can choose to mail their payments to:
Creation Financial Services Limited
After your payments, you have to wait for 7 working days for your payment to be confirmed and verified. Then, take the payment slip then, take the cheque/postal orders and pay to the Creation Financial Services Limited
The Customer care number
0800 023 4567.