Woolworth Everyday Credit Card
Features of Woolworth Everyday Credit Card
- Cardholders can save up to $50 a month in the Woolworths supermarket
- Provides a 10% discount on Woolworths insurance
- You will receive an eGift * Woolworths bonus of $50 if you have spent more than $150 per month for three months in a store or online at Woolworths with a new credit card
- No yearly fee will be charged for the first year
- As a cardholder you can earn up to 3 points for every $ 1 spent on the purchase of qualified 4,000 points = $ 20 Woolworths Card Shopping
- Earned points are automatically converted into Woolworth’s commercial cards every 4 months to be used in stores and online.
- The annual fee is $49 after the first year
- Additional cardholders fee is $ 9
- Period without interest 55 days
- Cash advance fees is$ 5 or 3%
- Interest on purchase is 19.99%
- cash advance APR IS 21.99% p.a.
- The minimum payment – 2.5% or $50
How to Apply for a Woolworths daily credit card
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn a minimum taxable income of $ 30,000 per year.
- A good credit history is required.
- Go to the Woolworths website
- Enter the following details in the fields provided; Title, first name, middle name (optional), first and last name.
- Then tick this box to request an available maximum credit limit?
- Enter “Information” in the next step
- Then enter your financial data
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an extra card holder if you want
- Finally, check the request and confirm it.
Activate your Woolworth Everyday Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Everyday Credit Card,
- Go to the Woolworths activation page
- Select “Enable card” for the card you want to enable
- Follow the instructions and activate the card.
To access your credit card account:
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Enter your login ID and password
- Select “Log in” to access your account
How to Login ID / Password
- Click on “Troubleshooting” on the login page
- Click on the new page that is targeted to “Forgotten login” or “Forgot password” in which you want to restore.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your login details’ link
- Enter the following information on the new page: Last name, date of birth and e-mail address
- Click the “Send” link.
- Press “Forgot password”
- Enter the necessary data, login ID, mobile number on the new page
- Click the “Send” link.
Customer service number
Call: 1300 10 1234 for access to customer service.