Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card
Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card was issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. It is a card with which you can earn Qantas points for daily expenses with a large number of Platinum bonuses.
Your Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card will also be a Woolworths Reward Card, which will help you earn points in two great ways while shopping with Woolworths.
Features of Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit cards
- It provides access to the benefits of Visa luxury hotels, including free internet access, complimentary continental breakfast for 2 people and the possibility to change rooms.
- Free insurance options are available, including travel insurance
- Eligible purchases last up to 55 days without interest
- Enjoy 10% of your store once a month on selected dates and save up to $ 50 per month
- Is not responsible for a visa, so you are not responsible for unfair or unauthorized transactions.
- As a cardholder, you can earn 1 Qantas point for $1 that you have spent in Woolworths and Woolworth Group stores and online.
- You can also earn 0.5 Qantas for every $ 1 you spend on all other eligible purchases
- There is no limit to the number of points you can get.
- There is 24/7 concierge service
- Enjoy the purchase of insurance and the Garda Portfolio.
- The annual fee is 99% per year, for the first year, then $169 for the following years
- Additional cardholder fee is $29
- Non-interest period is up to 55 days.
- Late Payment Fees is $35
- Fees for paper statement is $50
- Moving costs are $10
- Interest in cash is at 21.99%
- The minimum payment is at 2.5% or $50
How to Apply for a Qantas Platinum Woolworths credit card
To apply for and obtain the Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card, candidates must consider the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn a minimum taxable income of $ 30,000 per year.
- A good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Go to the Woolworths website
- Enter the following details in the fields provided; Title, first name, middle name (optional), first and last name.
- Then tick this box to request an available maximum credit limit?
- Enter “Information” in the next step
- Then enter your financial data
- Optin for a balance transfer
- Add an extra card holder if you want
- Finally, check the application request and confirm it.
How to Activate the Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card
To activate the new Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card:
- Go to the Woolworths activation page
- Select “Enable card” for the card you want to enable
- Follow the instructions and activate the card.
How to Log in to your Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to page
- Enter your login ID and password
- Select “Log in” to access your account
How to Recover a Credit Card Woolworths Qantas Platinum Login ID / Password
- Click on “Troubleshooting” on the login page
- Click on the new page that is targeted to “Forgotten login” or “Forgot password” in which you want to restore.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your login details’ link
- Enter the following information on the new page: Last name, date of birth and e-mail address
- Click the “Send” link.
- Press “Forgot password”
- Enter the following data, login ID, a mobile number on the new page
- Click the “Send” link.
How to Make Payment
You can activate BPAY, use the nominated transaction or savings accounts to make refunds. The BPAY balance for Woolworths is 17574 and the credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Call: 1300 10 1234 for access to customer service.