Ally Cashback Credit Card
Ally Cashback Credit Card is a good card, issued by Ally Bank to customers who have an account with Ally Bank and also spend a lot on gas and groceries. This card come with unlimited earnings on purchases. This card is available at any time in various location. Customers can make online payments and generally manage online using the online portal.
Features Of Ally Cashback Credit Card
- New User get $100 as Sign-up bonus after spending a minimum of $500 within the first 3 months of opening the account.
- The APR rate of cash advance is 23.74%, depending on your credit score.
- Purchases APR between 13.49% – 23.49% will be applied.
- The late payment fee for the card is $35.
- This card has no annual fee.
- The card comes with 0% intro APR balance transfer for the first 3 months.
- The cash advance fee is at $10 or 4%, whichever is higher.
- Cash advance APR of $10 or 5%.
- And a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- It gives 2% returns on retail outlets and gas purchases 1% on all other purchases.
- Users can get 10% bonus on cash reward for recovering points by having the points deposited into eligible account with the bank.
How to Apply for Ally Cashback Credit Card
Application for Ally Cashback Credit Card takes a fast and simple process. You apply for the Ally Cashback card either through the bank’s website or by calling 1-877-247-2559. It’s .
How to Login to Ally Cashback Credit Card
Go to the bank’s homepage, click on this link www.ally.ccservicing.com.
To login, enter your username and password in the specified fields. And Click on Login.
On the other page, you can make several transactions with your account, such as; updating your account, making payments e.t.c.
How to Recover Your Password.
If you forgot your password, just click on Forgot password for recovery processes. The website will display the number customer service representative that will help you in recovering your username. So, you are to give your social security number and username, also specify how your password will be sent, by email or text.
How to Pay Bill Online.
If, you have logged in to your account, you see some listed payment options on the website, and even visiting your nearest branch to deposit cash in your account.
Or, you may allow your bank to automatically debit your account at the end of the month.