Amex Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card: The Amex Premier Rewards Gold credit card is a good card that issues no interest rate on purchases; instead, users are to pay their balance by the end of every billing cycle and have an annual fee of $ 195. Though there is obtainable potential revenue and it gives some guarantees for the loan. It has an online banking service with which users can supervise or manage their finances and you can use the American Express homepage to; activate your card, pay bills, carry out the transfer and a lot more. Use our guide below, if interested, to apply, recover login details, login and activate your card.
Features of Amex Premier Reward Gold Credit Card.
- You will receive 3 points for $1 spent on tickets; get 2 points on $1 spent in restaurants / US supermarkets/ gas stations in the United States, and receive $1 point for all other purchases.
- As Registration bonus; it has no annual fee for the first year, will get 25,000 points if you spend at least $ 2,000 in the first year.
- Has an annual fee of 195.
- It has no cash advance APR.
- No cash advance fee.
- Has a late Payment fee of $38.
- Has no purchase APR, (and balance must be paid in full each month)
The requirement for Amex Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card.
In order to apply for the card the following requirements must be met:
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid US address.
- You should have a valid SSN.
How to APPLY for Amex Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card
Step 1: This credit card has it application form on its summary page located inside its homepage. Go to the page and click on the Apply Now button to use the form.
Step 2: On the application form, give your personal details in the blank fields.
Step 3: Then, give your contact and financial details in the blank fields. After giving your personal details, click on “Continue”.
Step 4: Before submitting your card application, check the terms and conditions and agree with the rates and other pricing information in the document by clicking on Accept and Send Request.
You will receive a response from American Express through the previous email.
How to Login to Amex Premier Reward Gold Credit Card.
- Go to the American Express homepage to login.
- Look for the login menu, in the upper left corner of the screen and give your username and password.
- Then, click on Login to access your account online.
If you forgot one of your login details,
- click on forgotten User ID or forgotten password?
- To recover your lost or forgotten information, give the 15-digit numbers on the front of the card and the 4-digit card identification on the account recovery page.
- Click on Continue and you will be able to retrieve your login information.
Activation, this can be done online or by phone.
To activate the card by phone, call: 1 (800) 528-4800 and follow instructions of the automatic messaging system. Or, activate online by using this webpage and give the four-digit security code and the account number of the card in the empty fields.
Click on Continue to the last step, where you can adjust your card before it is officially opened.
If your card is activated and enabled, it is ready to use,
Online Account Registration
You can then register an account online by clicking on the secure login link on the login page.
The next page, give the 15-digit card number and 4-digit card ID.
Then, click on Continue” to proceed.
So, give your personal information choose a username and password for the account.
After completing the registration process, your Internet account will be created and you can manage your credit card online.
Telephone: 1 (800) 528-4800
Mailing Address; American Express // P.O. Box 981540 // El Paso, TX // 79998-1540