Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards
Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards is a credit card from Atlantic Stewardship Bank which is a regional bank in the United States, located in New Jersey. They offer personal banking services, business banking, investment banking and other solutions for their clients. The bank also offers a wide range of credit cards issued by American Express.
General Features of the Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards
- Receive 3 points on every $1 spent on gas, 2 points on every $1 spent at supermarkets, 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus of $25 cash back after first purchase, 0% APR for the first 6 months on all purchases and for all balances transfers made within 186 days of account opening
- Annual Fee is at $0
- Cash Advance APR is 24.49% (APR can change)
- Cash Advance Fee is 3% or $5 minimum (whichever is greater) for easy check cash advance, 4% or $20 minimum (whichever is greater) done for cash equivalent cash advance, 4% or $10 minimum (whichever is greater) on all other cash advances
- The Late Payment Fee can be Up to $37
- Purchases APR is Somewhere between 12.49% to 23.49%, based on your credit score (APR can change
Amex Credit Cards
This card offers a solid rewards program
- It offers you 3% cash back on purchases.
- You receive a certain number of points for every dollar spent and these points can be used as a cash deposit.
- You get 3 points for every $ 1 spent on gas,
- 2 points for every $ 1 spent on groceries and
- 1 point for every $ 1 spent elsewhere
Bonus Rewards Visa Credit Card
The Bonus Rewards Visa Credit Card is one of the all-purpose rewards cards currently offered from the Atlantic Stewardship Bank (ASB)
- The card user get 1 point for the eligible $ 1 spent on this card and
- $ 25 bonus after the first purchase.
- New cardholder get a Sign-up bonus of 2,500 points after the first purchase
- 0% APR for the first 6 months on all purchases and on all balance transfer done within 186 of opening the account.
- It has no annual fees
- It gives cardholders an extra bonus of 25% at the end of each payment cycle.
The College Rewards Visa Credit Card
This card is offered to students, which helps them to earn a modest interest rate while earning reward points from purchases. Although this card should be focused primarily on creating a strong rating, it’s not as bad as comparing it with similar student cards.
- The rewards program is very simple and you get 1 point for every 1 dollar.
- You will get 500 points when signing up for an e-statement
- You will receive a 1000 points signup bonus
- There is no annual fee with this card
- you can get a lower APR with this credit option of 12.49%
Business Visa Credit Card
Business Visa Credit Card provided by Elan Financial Services (EFS) is the most basic business card offered by ASB.
The basic feature that makes this card stand out is the extended % APR, which takes 12 months instead of 6 months, and once the APR is introduced.
This card has the lowest possible interest rate on the purchases at 10.49%
For late payment fee, it has a fine of up to $ 38.
Business Bonus Rewards Plus Visa Credit Cards.
People looking for high-performance business Credit solutions through the Atlantic Stewardship Bank (ASB) are likely to turn to the Business Bonus Rewards Plus Visa credit card.
This card comes with a high $ 95 annual fee but can be offset by potential savings from the rewards program.
As a cardholder, you earn points from purchases,
- You receive one point is allocated for each dollar used.
- ASB will increase your earnings by another 50% bonus at the end of each billing cycle, resulting in a total score of 1.5 points/dollars.
- Interest rates are fairly average, depending on your credit score, and you can expect your rates to end somewhere between 12.49% and 23.49% (APR may change).
Business Bonus Visa Reward Credit Card
Companies interested in buying a new credit card may consider the Visa Business Bonus Rewards credit card from the Atlantic Stewardship Bank (ASB) as a viable option.
The main difference between it and other credit option is the number of points generated at the end of each payment cycle.
Although Bonus Plus offers users a 50% bonus, the standard bonus card provides a 25% bonus (which gives 1.25 points for every 1 dollar used compared to 1.5 points for every 1 USD used). If your company expects an optimal reward, the Bonus Plus card may be more suitable for your needs.
Application Guide for Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards
To apply, all candidates must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Have the required US SSN
- Have a valid postal address in the USA
STEP 1: Go to the Atlantic Stewardship Bank credit card page where all credit cards are located.
STEP 2: Go to the specific card option and click “Apply Now”.
STEP 3: Enter all required information on the next page of your application: Personal information, Housing, Income and Job / Job details. Provide account information, transfer requests, and more.
STEP 4: Accept the general terms and conditions and tick the appropriate box and click the “Submit” button.
Login Guide for Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards
STEP 1: To access your EFS account, visit the website and go to the Atlantic Stewardship Bank login page to access all of the bank’s credit cards.
STEP 2: Enter your personal ID information in the appropriate place and click the “Continue” button.
STEP 3: Enter the password on the next page to sign in to your account and make the required payments.
Forgot login credentials
If you have forgotten your login information, please follow the steps below
STEP 1: On the sign-in page, click “Forgot your personal ID?” If you have forgotten your login information.
STEP 2: Provide the necessary data on the next page, enter your account number, security code, the last 4 digits of the SSN and the zip code.
STEP 3: Click Submit to access your account
STEP 4: If you lose or forget your password, you can get a password. Simply click the forgotten password link, which is visible on the login page. Enter all the necessary information and fill in your new password in the fields provided. If you followed the procedure exactly, a new password will be created.
Activation/Registration for Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards
To activate your Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards, simply call 1 (800) 558-3424 and follow the instructions of your bank customer service representative.
Once you have activated the Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Cards you can sign up for an online account. To do so.
STEP 1: Go to the website to start the EFS online account registration process
STEP 2: Enter the data required to access the account on the following page: credit card number, security code, last 4 digits of SSN and ZIP code.
STEP 3: Then proceed to Create your personal IDs, passwords, and e-mail addresses as instructed.
STEP 4: Click Submit to create your online account.
Telephone: 1 (800) 558-3424
Mailing Address: Cardmember Service // P.O. Box 790408 // St. Louis, MO // 63179-0408