Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard is a card issued by Barclays Bank. It seeks to provide cardholders with worthy benefits and rewards to make transactions done with the card even more rewarding. The card does not charge an annual fee for using the card and but you must have a good credit score to use the card.
Features of Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
- The card comes with 8% variable APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances.
- The card has No balance transfer fees, annual fees, or foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee is$0
- Cash Advance APR is 8.25% Variable APR
- The Cash Advance Fee is$3
- The Late Payment Fee can be Up to $26
- The Purchases APR is 8.25% Variable APR
Before applying for this card, you have to ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or more
- Must Have a valid US mailing address (no PO boxes)
- Must Have a valid Social Security number
How to Apply for Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
Step 1: Go to the Barclays PLC application page.
Step 2: Enter all the required personal details
Step 3: Then enter your employment data and financial data, which include: Employment, Total annual income
Step 4: Then enter the contact information; Primary telephone, work telephone, E-mail address, specify if you are a US citizen?
Step 5: Enter all required security information; Date of birth, social security number, and the name of the mother
Step 6: Check the appropriate fields to specify for the paperless program list by mail
Step 7: Click to add balance transfer
Step 8: Read and then accept the terms and conditions for using the card
Step 9: Click on the “Apply” button once you have completely filled in the required info.
How to Activate Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
To activate your newly acquired Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard;
- Go to the Barclays activation page
- Enter the 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter your date of birth, account number and security code
- Confirm that you are a citizen of the United States
- Click on “Continue.”
How to Login to the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard Account
- Go to the Barclays PLC login page
- Enter your username and password On the “Login” page.
- Then click on the login tab.
How to reset your Barclaycard Ring MasterCard username and password
To Restore the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard username and password;
- Simply Go to the Barclays PLC page
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter your date of birth and account number
- Click on “Continue then follow the instructions given to recover the details.
How to Make a Payment With Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
- To make any Payment with the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® bank account;
- Log in to your account
- Look for the payment card
- Choose the appropriate payment option
- Then do the payment of the bill.
Mailing Address: Card Services P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801