The First Savings Bank credit card is offered by First Savings Bank, it provides card users access to online shopping and dining in restaurants, and an enhanced security code which helps to protect unauthorized user purchases. The card has no annual fee and a monthly option for easy payment.
The First Savings Bank Credit Card also offers cardholders the ease of using the credit card for daily purchases to buy groceries, eat in restaurants or shop online.
Features of First Savings Bank Credit Card
- Cardholders can easily shop online and eat in restaurants with the credit card
- The extended security code provides extra protection against unauthorized buyers
- An annual fee is not added to this card
- It offers a simple monthly payment option
- No hidden costs and no APR fines
- It offers secure access to your online account
- No Introductory APR Rate
- Basic Purchase APR
- No Cash Advance APR
- No Cash Advance Fee
How to Apply for the First Savings Bank Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval of First Bank’s credit card,
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- Applicants must have a valid SSN number
- The customer must have a clear credit limit.
How to Apply
Go to your first savings page and click the Accept Online button in the right corner of the page.
You will then be redirected to a new website where you will be asked to enter your reservation number and password in the empty boxes and then click on “Continue”.
Check your e-mail address and then complete the acceptance form to check your details.
Accept the offer and you will receive a confirmation message.
Applicants can also get the credit card by simply placing a call to the company using 888-469-0291, request for the application form and fill in the requirements, and provide all required details in the “Apply Online” section.