Gander Mountain Credit Card.
The Gander Mountain credit card is an ideal card for those that shop at Gander Mountain Stores regularly and will like to get a bonus point on their purchases. The Gander Mountain credit card has an online portal, with which users can activate card, view and print transaction history, update account details, log in to card account and make payment.
Features of Gander Mountain Credit Card
- Users can benefit from the point-based reward system. Recover points for savings on Gander Mountain merchandise.
- Get 3 points on each dollar for every Gander Mountain purchase.
- First-time Users will get a $60 rewards certificate after spending $500 on their new card, so long, one purchase is made outside of Gander Mountain.
- This card requires no annual fee.
- The cash advance APR is 24.99%.
- Has no cash Advance Fee.
- A late Payment fee which can be as high as $35.
- And the purchases APR is 24.99%, 20.99%, and 16.99% based on Prime and credit rating.
Requirement for Gander Mountain Credit Card.
To successfully apply for this card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to have a valid government photo ID.
- You are to also have a social security number in the United States.
How to Apply for Gander Mountain Credit Card.
Step 1: Visit the cards homepage and click on Apply.
Step 2: On the following page click on “Start application”, then, give your personal details.
Followed by your annual income, contact details and address details.
Finally, choose if, you want to add another card User. Someone, who can buy, but is not officially responsible for the balance of your card.
Finally, click on ‘Continue’, to accept the Terms of this credit card and make your decision.
How to login to Gander Mountain Credit Card page.
Once registered, use this link or go to the card web page, scroll to the left check the Sign in box. And in the blank field, supply your Username and password and click on “Sign In” to access your cards online account page.
If you forget Username or password, use the Forgot Username and password link.
How to Activate your Gander Mountain Credit Card.
If you are visiting this credit card online account for the first time, you are to register and activate the card. You can do so, by clicking on the Secure Activation, below the word Activation in the cards web page. Or by clicking on “Sign Up” on the credit card homepage.
To activate the card you need the card itself and your personal details. On the activation page, click on “Yes” to indicate if you have a card number.
So, submit your account number, citizenship numbers, and postcode.
Finally, click on “Continue” when your details is complete. Finalize activation by creating your credentials and indicating if you want to sign up for paperless billing.
Gander Mountain 180 East Fifth St., Suite 1300 St Paul, MN 55101, United States.