JCPenney Credit Card
The JCPenney Credit Card is a good credit card that gives it Users $10 credit on their card if they are able to get 100 points and free delivery for their first purchases made with the credit card. This credit card has an online banking service with which User can: make payments, view statement, update information, etc. If they register for it. So, use this concise guide below to: apply, activate the card and log in to credit card page. If they register for it.
Features of JCPenney Credit Card
- You get 1 point for every $1 spent with this Credit Card, $10 credit on their card if you get 100 points and special financing for purchases of furniture, window treatments, in-home custom decorating, mattresses, fine jewelry or watches when you use your card.
- You can save 15% and get free delivery for your first purchase made with this Credit Card. Which gives applies to apparel, shoes, handbags, fine jewellery and home merchandise.
- It has no annual fee.
- It has no cash advances. e. g APR or fee.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $35.
- It has purchase APR of 26.99%.
Requirements for JCPenney Credit Card
To apply for this credit cards, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to be a resident of the U.S.
- You have not been rejected by Synchrony bank in the previous 6 months.
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card
Step 1: Visit this credit card homepage.
Step 2: Give the required personal information.
Step 3: Determine if you would like to receive an electronic or paper statement.
Step 4: Give the following information in the next section of the registration process:
Your date of birth
Your social security number
Your mother’s maiden name
Step 5: Read the terms of this credit card and click on the checkbox to indicate that you accept them together with the provisions listed on the registration page. Note that you are verifying your possession of the technology listed in the “Applicant Signature” section.
Finally, click on the “Accept and send” bottom left corner of the screen.
How to login to your JCPenney Credit Card page
You can log in to this credit card online account using your computer, tablet, or smartphone. So, your user ID is the only thing that is needs in order to gain access to an online account.
If you forgot your User ID, use the “Search User ID” feature found under the User ID field.
How to Activate your JCPenney Credit Card
To activate your credit card, go to the JCPenney Online homepage and below the User ID field, find and click on the “Register Here” link next to the “First-time Users” link, to be taken to the following page.
On the account registration page, give your account number in the free field. Remember, you must be the primary account holder and must have your credit card with.
Mailing Address: JCPenney Credit Card P.O. Box 965009 Orlando, FL 32896-5009