Lane Bryant Credit Card
The Lane Bryant Credit Card is a good credit card that has no annual fee and gives $10 to its Users when they get 400 points, etc. This credit card has an online portal with which its Users can carry out specific tasks. So, use this concise guide below to: apply, activate card and log in to the card account.
Features of Lane Bryant Credit Card.
- You will get; 2 points for each $1 spent at Lane Bryant, Cacique, Lane Bryant Outlet, lanebryant.com and cacique.com, receive 1 point for each $1 spent at Catherines or Catherines.com.
- Also, you will receive $10 reward certificate if you get 400 points and get upgraded to premier status if you make purchases of $400 or platinum status when you make purchases of $800.
- It has no signup bonus.
- It has no annual fee.
- It has no cash advance e. g. APR or fee.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $35.
- It has purchase APR of 26.99%.
Requirements for Lane Bryant Credit Card.
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- You are to have a U.S. SSN.
How to Apply for Lane Bryant Credit Card
Step 1: Go to this credit card homepage, to access the application window and click on the Start Application link.
Step 2: You are to give the required personal information. But note that PO Boxes are not accepted.
Step 3: Also, give the required contact information and add an authorized cardholder, if you wish to, so supply the requested information. And click on Continue.
Step 4: Finally, you are to read the terms for the account, print or email a copy for your own personal records. If you agree to them, tick the box at the end and click on the Submit button to process your application.
How to Login to your Lane Bryant Credit Card page
Step 1: To login, click on “here” and provide your username and password. If you forgot your login details, click on the Forgot Username or password? link for help.
How to activate your Lane Bryant Credit Card
If you are visiting the account management center for the first time, you are to register your card. So, click on the Sign-up link found on the homepage to access the registration form.
And supply the required information. If you are through with the above steps, you are to create login credentials to be able to register for paperless statements if you would like to do so.
Telephone: 1-800-888-4163 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788).
Mailing Address: Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2273.