Mattress Firm Credit Card
The mattress credit card is another credit card that is issued by Synchrony Bank. Every Cardholder has can have special funds, regardless of their budget. Funding is available every day for easy payments.
Mattress Firm Credit Card Features
- Cardholders get 0% interest rate
- 24-hour and 7-day access, easy-to-use online account management
- Cardholders are offered a convenient monthly payment system.
- Enjoy 60 months + special financing for purchases for $2, 799 and above.
- Annual charge is 29.99%
- Fees for Late payment is $38
How to Apply for a Mattress Firm Credit Card
- Go to the card page
- Enter your personal details into the blank provided
- Ensure to provide all necessary info and your Monthly income from all sources
- Next read through the terms and conditions of the credit card and permission for electronic communication, including rates and charges.
- Fix in your signature as the applicant and then tick box to agree to the term and conditions.
- Then click on “Accept and send”
- How to check the status of the Mattress Firm Credit Card application
- To check the status of the credit card application, you can do so by calling 1-855-456-8048
How to activate a Mattress Firm Credit Card
To activate the new account for the new card, simply call the number 866-396-8254 to activate the card.
How to log in on the Mattress Firm Credit Card
Go to the Synchrony Bank home page at www.mysynchrony.com
Go to the right side of the page
Click on the ‘Your account’ tab
Enter your username and password in the Log on section
Click on “Login”
How to recover a Mattress Firm Credit Card lost username and password
On the login page of the card’s the website
Click on the ‘Search Username’ link
On the next page enter your account number, the last four digits of the SSN, the date of birth
Click on “Continue”
To find your username and reset your password.
How to make a payment with the credit card
In order to make a payment with the credit card, cardholders must log in to their account via mysynchrony.com
Click on the tab seen ‘log in to your account’.
Enter your username and password, click on login, locate the payment area and click Payment by credit card.
You can also set your account to be automatically debited to your every month. The amount is the amount you choose: the balance of the settlement, the minimum payment amount or another automatically selected amount.