Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card is an AMERICAN EXPRESS card issued by Bank of America (BofA). This is a great credit card for people with good credit line who want to have a good cash back card and for those who still prefer to have American Express from any other options such as Visa and MasterCard.
Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card Features
- Get up to 1.25% cash back on most purchases.
- Get $ 50 bonus rewards often
- There are No annual fee.
- Get A $ 50 credit if you spend $ 500 on retail purchases on your card within the first 90 days.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Then the purchase APR becomes 12.99% to 22.99% after the introduction period.
- The APR on Cash Advance is 22.99% or 24.99%, depending on the type of cash transaction.
- The Cash advance fe $10 or 4% (5% depending on the transaction).
- The Late payment fee up to $35
Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card Application Guide
- Go to the homepage on https://www.bankofamerica.com to access the application form.
- Enter all required info into the online application form.
- Click on Apply Now.
Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card Activation
To activate the new card, click on https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/enroll/entry/olbEnroll.go?reason=model_enroll&request_locale=en-us, then follow the directives to activate the card.
Alternatively you can simply call the customer service on 1-800-432-1000 within U.S. to activate the card.
Accelerated Cash Rewards Credit Card Login
Follow the steps below to sign in to your credit card account:
Ste 1: Go to the credit card login page (or use the Login Link
Step 2: Enter the “Online ID” and “Password” into the appropriate fields.
Step 3: Click on the login tab to access your account.
Phone number: 1-800-432-1000 in the United States
1-315-724-4022 outside the United States (calls collected)
Mail Address: Bank of America P.O. Box 15019 Wilmington, DE 19850-5019