Cato Credit Card
Cato Credit Card is offered by the National Bank of Hill. Cato credit card offers benefits for cardholders which makes purchasing much more enjoyable. This card does not incur an annual fee for the use of the card. It also pays no interest for new purchases. Cato credit can be used both in store and on the internet in Cato stores and is very favorable for people who like to buy fashionable accessories on the Cato.
Features of Cato Credit Card
- Get access to your account balance, available credits, payment information and you can make payments by phone
- Cardholders get 20% discount
- There is no financial compensation if the balance is paid in full on or before the next billing date
- No annual fees are charged for the use of the card
- Interest on new purchases is not charged and
- The annual Purchase APR is 22.9%
How to Apply for a Cato Credit Card
- Visit the provider’s website to apply for the credit card
- Then click on the credit link under “My account” on the left
- Then enter your personal details, including your name, date of birth, social security number, e-mail address, address, city, state, zip code, monthly income
- Review the terms and conditions for the use of this card and click on the card to submit to send the application.
- Then, if the application is approved, you will receive your credit card within seven to fourteen days by mail.
How to Login
- Go to the login page
- Enter your username or password
- Click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
How to Activate your Cato Credit Card
To activate your newly purchased credit card, Simply call 1-877-557-3526.
How to Recover a username or password
- Click on forgotten Your account password link
- Enter your e-mail address to receive a verification code
- Enter the verification code and reset your password