Legacy Credit Card
The Legacy Credit Card is issued by First National Bank. It offers cardholders many advantages, making purchases on credit cards more economical. With the Legacy credit card, you can enjoy all the benefits that come with the Visa Card. With this credit card, customers who have financial crises can improve their credit score rating.
Features of the Legacy Credit Card
- Cardholders get a decent plan to protect against fraud in case of loss or theft of a book
- The card does not entail extra costs for the use of the card
- Customers receive online account management in 24X7 mode
- No perfect credit assessment is required for this credit card
- You can use the credit card where Visa is accepted
- With this card, your credit score can be restored.
How to Apply for Legacy Credit Card
- Go to the Legacy Card page. Tap the link to the application form
- Enter your reservation number,
- Complete the acceptance form and check the information
- Submit the acceptance form
How to Activate the New Credit Card
To activate the new Legacy credit card you purchased, call 1-800-642-0014
How to Login to the credit card page
- Go to the login menu on the homepage of the Legacy credit card
- Then enter your username and password
- Finally, click on the ‘Log in’ tab to access your account.
How to Restore your Username and Password
- Go to the link ‘I forgot my password’
- Enter the following data: username, last 4 digits, as social security number, zip code
- Finally, click on the ‘Search for my account’ tab to restore your account
How to Make a Payment with the Legacy Credit Card
- Log in to your Legacy Credit Card Online account
- Locate and click on the payment tab
- Choose the payment option that suits you best.