Fairmont Credit Card
The Fairmont credit card is issued by Chase Bank with low credit standards. As a cardholder, you can take advantage of the many benefits of Fairmont Hotels, including free nights, rewards for every purchase and a simple upgrade with the Fairmont credit card. This card does not charge for foreign transactions and the annual fee is canceled for the first year.
Features of Fairmont credit cards
- Cardholders use rewards for every purchase
- You receive an annual fee of $0 for the first year
- This credit card does not charge for foreign transactions
- You can easily go to Platinum status when you spend $ 7,500 per card.
- 2 free nights are available from the cardholder for purchases of approximately $ 3,000 within the first 3 months after opening the account
- Cardholders can automatically switch to the pick-up status after approval of the credit card account.
- The yearly fee is not charged for the first year after which $ 95 is paid
- Introductory APR is not charged
- Normal APR is set at 23.24% (variable)
- Cash Advance APR is 23.24%
- The Cash advance fee is usually 10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, depending on which value is greater
How to Apply for a Fairmont credit card
To apply for a Fairmont credit card and receive approval, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age
- The applicant is expected to receive a photo ID issued by the state
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- Customer must have an SSN
- The applicant must have a clear credit history
- Go to the application home page and click the “Apply now” tab in the upper-right corner.
- You will be taken to a new website where you must complete the form with the following information; Name, Surname, Suffix, Postal address, City, Country, Postal code
- Club Card number of the President of the Fairmont (if you are not yet a member of the Fairmont Club, you automatically receive permission to approve the card)
- The applicant will then be asked to enter his financial information. Enter the required security information and then submit the application form. After you confirm the registration, you will receive a confirmation message
Check the application status
Use 1-877-232-7070 to check the status of your application
Guide to Cancel a credit card
Call 1-877-232-7070 to close your account or cancel your credit card.
How to activate the card
You can activate the card by calling the customer service at 1-877-232-7070 to activate a new credit card.