Conoco Credit Card
Select the Conoco credit card to get fuel quality in your tank and rewards along the way. Open an account and earn 10 ¢ per gallon in Cash Loans for the first 90 days, then 5 ¢ for each gallon the next day.
Features for the Conoco credit cards
- No annual fee will be charged for the use of the card for this card
- Provides a discount of $ 0.10 per gallon during the first three months of opening the account
- 24/7 account management services on the internet
- Cardholders do not pay for foreign transactions
- Introductory APR interest rate is not mandatory using this card
- Average APR interest rate is set at 24
- The amount of cash advance fees is $5
How to Apply for a Conoco credit card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to request and accept Conoco’s credit card;
- Applicant must be above 18 years
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- The customer must have a valid SSN number in the United States
- The applicant must have clear credit documentation
- Visit the homepage of the Conoco Card.
- Use the link above to go to the website where you have to enter your personal details and select a competent user. The necessary details are as follows; Name and first name of the applicant, address and duration of stay at the given address, city, state, zip code, telephone numbers, e-mail address, annual income and user name, if applicable.
- Then go to the second part of the form and provide other necessary details; Date of birth, social security number, mother’s name, station details.
- Go through the optional card security.
- Finally, after completing the data, continue on the same screen to go to the Terms and Conditions of the card service.
- When you are finished and agreed, touch the red button ‘Accept and send to the end’ to complete the process.
Check the status of the application
Applicants wishing to know the status of applications should contact 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 to access the customer service agent.
How to cancel a credit card
To cancel your credit card or close your account, call customer service at 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 or visit the bank to close your account.