Firestone Credit Card
The Firestone credit card is issued by Bridgestone Retail Operation. In general, it is a card with low credit standards. The Firestone credit card Provides great credit limits, easy acceptance of cards, convenient withdrawal conditions, interest-free payments if paid in full within 6 months, free for foreign transactions and no annual fees for using the card. If you find these offer attractive, register online to get access.
Benefits and features of Firestone credit card
- Cardholders receive great credit limits
- Easy acceptance of the Firestone credit card
- Cardholders can set payment dates under the convention.
- No interest will be charged if it has been fully repaid within six months.
- It does not charge any fees for foreign transactions for the use of the card
- Annual fee has no costs
- There is no Introductory APR
- Normal APR value is set at 8%
- No Cash Advance fee
- The card has no cash advance APR
How to Apply for a Firestone credit card
To apply for a Firestone credit card and receive approval, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be above 18 years
- The applicant must have a valid photo ID
- Must have a valid social security number
- The applicant must have a clear credit history.
- Visit the main page of your Firestone credit card via this link.
- This takes you to a new website page where the application form is displayed
- Enter all your personal and financial information requested in the appropriate fields.
- After you have provided the information above, touch the ‘Continue’ button below.
How to check the status of the application
Applicants who wish to verify their application status can do so at 1-800-321-3950 and then provide the reference number of the application.
How to cancel a credit card
Customers who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling customer service at 1-800-321-3950.
How to activate the credit card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, cardholders can call customer service at 1-800-321-3950 and then enter the card number, card name and expiration date.