Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
The Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card is a good credit card that has no annual fee and made for the purpose of assisting the Kanas City Zoo. This credit card has an online portal with which it Users can carry out specific tasks. So, use this concise guide below to: apply, activate card and login to card account
Features of Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
- You will get 1 point for each $1 spent on merchandise purchases, 3 points for every $1 on interest accrued on monthly balances and special offers from the Kansas City Zoo.
- $35 will be donated to the Kansas City Zoo for each new card registered.
- It has no annual fee.
- It has a cash advance APR of 25.24%.
- It has a cash advance fee of $10 or 5%, whichever is higher.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $38.
- It has no purchase APR Introductory APR for the first 6 months, but 14.24% to 20.24% APR will apply after, depending on credit score.
Requirements for Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years of age.
- You are to have a valid US street address.
- You are to have a valid SSN.
How to Apply for Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
First go the Commerce Bank summary website and you will see the Kansas City Zoo card. So, click on Apply Now to access the secure application form.
Step 1: You are to read the terms of this card, to make sure the card is up to your standards before continuing.
Step 2: Give the requested personal information in the specific field.
Step 3: You are to give the required employment and Financial Information. Because the Commerce needs to weigh up your financial record and decide on the APR you will be given, the punitive 20.24% or that sweet, sweet 14.24%.
Step 4: You are to indicate, if you have a bankruptcy record in the past ten years or if you are not a US permanent resident. Be honest!
Step 5: Finally, you can add a co-applicant, perform a balance transfer, link a Commerce account, or buy overdraft protection, if you wish. And, submit your application if you are through.
How to login to your Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
To login, click on the image (found on the homepage of this card below the title Make a Payment”) and give your username and password. And you will be able to access your cards online account.
How to activate your Kansas City Zoo Visa Credit Card
To activate your new credit card, give your account number and password in the blank fields in the section called Need to register found on the Commerce Bank login page. Then, click on Submit and your card is all set up. Lastly, you are to create a username and password that you will not forget whenever you want to log in.
Mailing Address: 922 Walnut St Kansas City, MO 64106 United States.